Why is This Happening to Me?!?!!?!?!

Something Old and Unbelievable

(Your POV)

I was going to go to the mall because it was the weekend, but Krystal said that she had to go visit her parents. I would be alone.  I wonder if there is anyone I could go with?

As I was walking my way out of the school I ran into some guys that included Woohyun and L. They came up to me, but L just stayed at where he's at.  

A guy with a cute eye smile said, "Hey, do you want to hang out with us?"

Me hang out with them I really don't want to though, "I really don't want to get in trouble with your fangirls."

The guy had a slight smile and said,"Don't worry we'll protect you from anyone, just tell us. Plus I know that one of us needs you right now. Either come with us or we'll kidnap you"

I was shocked, "How will you do that?"

The guy smirked,"You want to see?"  

I didn't know what to say but, "I want to see you try."  

He nodded to the guys and then they picked me up bridal style and carried me all the way to their van. I was seated next to L and a guy that looked like a girl I think (O.o).

The dude that was talking earlier said, "Well let us introduce ourselves. We are the best and most awesome kingka group, Infinite. I'm Sunngyu, you know Woohyun and L, then there's Sungjong next to you, then Hoya, Dongwoo, and Sungyeol in the back. Since were all older than you, you could call us oppas."

I asked them a question, " Why do you guys want to bring me and not someone else? You guys are a kingka group."  

Sunngyu-Shi shook his head and said, " Because you have a special relationship with someone and it's a bonus your cute."

I was confused me cute, but I swear I saw a glare coming from L to Sunngyu. Is the special relationship about Krystal? What am I getting myself into?

I said, "Alright, fine. I'll hang out with you guys but make sure nothing bad happens."

Someone else finally spoke I think it was Hoya-Shi ,"  What kind of guys do you think we are?"

I answered him truthfully, "Exactly, I don't know you guys, so I don't know what's going to happen." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Infinite POV) Without L's POV

We saw ~ and decided that our plan should start. We'll bring ~ to the mall with us. One by one Infinite would disappear and leave L with ~. They should be able to work out their problems and be best friends again. Its up to them what they want to be after that. Also to make Infinites' job easier we went to go watch a movie, so it would be easier to leave since it will be dark. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOREWORD

Hello to the people who read my story. I decided to update my story once every other day to help me get ideas, I'm getting writers block :'(. I'm  going to post another chapter later on so be patient ;P. THank you for everyone who still support my story!!!! Please cooment and subscribe <3~!!!!!!!!