baek ho's faculty and facility

❝ senioritis ❞ // REVEALING CHARACTERS
「AUTHOR NOTE」
Here's a look at the staff members of Baek Ho academy that the class 3-a students will meet often. also pictures of the entire school can be found here. if i missed anything, tell me and i'll add it in!
 
Lee Hanbin
26 year old Lee Hanbin, or just Mr. Lee to the students is class 3-a's homeroom teacher. He teaches English on Mondays and Fridays, all while keeping the pretty class in check. Mr. Lee is a pretty easy going fellow, but can't help to get frustrated at the students from time to time. Mr. Lee is also in charge of the creative writing club and music club.
Sang Joohyun
Sang Joohyun is the 39 year old world history teacher at Baek Ho Academy. He's also the dean of students, so Mr. Sang gets to know the kids of 3-a quite often with all the predicaments and problems they manage to get themselves in. Mr. Sang is known for being stern, but caring for the students. Mr. Sang watches over all the sports teams in the school with Mr. Na.


 
 
Kang Jaerin
Dubbed as the Butterfly teacher amongst students, Kang Jaerin teaches Literature to the students of Baek Ho Academy. Ms. Kang is known to be the gentle teacher, she has a airy and dreamy personality, which is how she got the "butterfly teacher" nickname. Ms. Kang is also the teacher in charge of the theatre class.
Jung Yoojin
Mrs. Jung Yoojin is in charge of teaching all the various Math classes on campus. She's on the stricter sides of teachers. Mrs. Jung is serious and always on top of things. She is also in charge of teaching Mandarin and Japanese for electives.


 
 
Seo Chaesoo
The 40 year old Chemistry teacher at Baek Ho, Mrs. Seo Chaesoo. Mrs. Seo is known for being one of the more fun teachers. She likes to conduct experiments in which cool and amsuing things happen. Mrs. Seo is also in charge of the home economics class, since she belives cooking is just science, but tasty.
Na Kangmin
Mr. Na Kangmin is the 49 year old pe teacher at Baek Ho. He's pretty chill most of the time, as he just likes to have the students play various sports games during the period. He's in charge of the sports teams with Mr. Sang.

 
 
Baek Ho Academy
This is Baek Ho Academy. Known for being a well-off school and hard to get into, it is one of the best schools in South Korea. Students have to pass certain tests, depending on what they plan on focusing on in the future, in order to enter the school. Baek Ho academy is known for being very through with their entrance exams.
Hallway
The basic high school hallway. Students from various classes can be found conversing and interacting here inbetween classes.


 
 
Baek Ho Village
The cafeteria, or the Village as dubbed by the students, is where all three meals a day are served. If given permission from their homeroom teacher, students are allowed to order in or go out of campus to eat dinner.
Classroom
All classrooms within the school have the same basic layout. 28 seats, a white board [ pretend it's one in the picture ], teacher's podium, two doors, with one located near the front and the other near the back, and a line of lockers at the back of the classroom. Clubs also meet in desginated classrooms, depending on what the club is.


 
 
Dorm Rooms
Each dorm room houses six students. Three bunk beds as well as six individual cabinets can be found throughout the room. Rooms can be decorated to the students' likings. 
Dorm Bathroom
Each room also gets its own bathroom. Equipped with three sinks and three shower stalls, as well as a toilet stall, the bathrooms are pretty neat and tidy considering six high school students share each one.


 
 

 
Outside
The outside of Baek Ho Academy, where students are allowed to hang out and roam around during their free time. With teacher's permission they can leave campus for recerational purposes or jobs.
Field
The school's field is where all pe classes and most sports teams can be found. When the schoolwide field day comes up, balloons and banners can be found decorating the field.

 

 
 
Dorm Rooftops
The rooftops of the girls dorm and the boys dorm can be used to hang out and whatnot. Though the roofops are exclusive to each gender, so no co-ed rooftop parties are allowed.
Gym
When it rains, the pe classes can be found inside the gym. The gym is also used by the sports teams for warm-ups and practice.


 
 
Communal Kitchen
The communal kitchens are open for all students to use. It is mainly used by the home ec class and the cooking club, but if needed, students can bring in ingredients to make whatever they want.
Library
The school library was donated by one of the school's famous alumnus. It's packed with many works of literature from Korean history as well as other Western authors.


 
 
Dance Studio
The dance studio was specially installed for the dance team at Baek Ho. After it being a hassel to remove desks out of a classroom each time the team met, the school board decided to add in a whole new studio for them.
Art Room
The art room is used by both the drawing and painting class as well as the cermaics class. It'sf filled with all the needs and necesities a good art class needs.


 
 

 
Computer Lab
The computer lab is mainly used by the graphic design and photo classes. The computer lab is also open during study hall for students to use for school purposes only.
Indoor Pool
The indoor pool is used by the swim team while in season. When it's still hot enough, students are allowed to use the pool for recerational use, as long as a teacher is present to keep students safe.


 

 
 

 
Study Hall
Students that don't take extra classes or are in any clubs stay in the study hall during the last few hours of the school day. Here they are allowed to study and converse with other students.
Faculty Lounge
This is where the teachers and other faculty spend their time when not teaching. Usually, only the class presidents and vice presidents are allowed in the faculty lounge.

 

 
 

 
Auditorium
The auditorium is where the theatre class meets. It is also used when the music classes, theatre class, or anyone has events for the school to see.
Student Council Office
The student council office is where all the class presidents and vice presidents hold their weekly meetings after classes. Here they discuss all the different happenings in school as well as ideas for events and other things.


 

Class 3-a Schedule