the start to our senior year

❝ senioritis ❞ // REVEALING CHARACTERS
REVEAL 001
( "SHUT UP MINGYU" )
SEPTEMBER 08, 2015
Room 3-02. Cha Iseul was nervous to start her final year of high school at Baek Ho Academy, but nothing could ruin her determiniation to have a good start to the upcoming school year. It was a bit nerve wracking to be honest. Iseul unpacked her things along with the other five girls that shared the room. All of them conversed throughout the night, talking about their summers and whatnot. Eventually, around 11 pm, the six girls, including Iseul knocked out, tired from the day’s  earlier events of oriantation.

The next morning was just like any other. Bang Jina, a girl from class 3-c and Iseul’s roommate for the past , shook Iseul’s shoulders to get  up.

“Yah, Cha Iseul, you better get up. Class starts in like half an hour.”

At those words, Iseul shot up like a bullet. “Ah , really?” She muttered as she hurridly got out of bed. “Thanks Jina!” The brunette shouted to the blonde girl.

Iseul ran around the room and began her usual morning routine. She had woken up the latest, figures since she was not willing to get out of bed. While she was in the middle of brushing her teeth, a head popped into the doorway.

“Morning Iseul, late as usual I see.” It was Park Jiwon, a close classmate of hers. “I just saw Jina and she told me you were running late, so I brought you a granola bar to eat on your way to class.”

Iseul rinsed out and thanked the younger girl, who nodded in respone. She ran over to her cabinet to pull out her uniform and began to change.

“See you in class, and don’t be late! I heard from class pres that Lee-seongsaengnim is our homeroom teacher this year, and you know how he is about punctuallity.”

“Got it, Jiwon!” Iseul shouted as she kept getting ready. Jiwon made her way out the door and Iseul was left alone in the room. By the time she was done fixing herself, Iseul only had a few minutes to get to class.

“, , . Oh, c’mon.” Iseul practically ran to room 3-a, which was sadly on the other side of the campus.

Thankfully, luck was on her side this morning, not to mention she’s a very good runner, so Iseul got to class on time. Everyone else in the class stood right outside the door while the homeroom teacher assigned seats. Iseul stood at the end of the line, clutching on to her backpack straps and panting from running so much. She looked at the other students that entered one by one into the classroom. As usual, it’s the same group of people she’s been with since their first year of high school.

Finally, it was Iseul’s turn to get seated. She looked at the teacher, who was Mr. Lee, just like Jiwon had stated earlier that morning.

“Morning, Lee-seongsaengnim.” Iseul gave a slight bow to the older male.

Mr. Lee looked up from his clipboard. “Ah, Cha Iseul. I hope you clean up your act this year, you know I can’t tolerate lateness.” He tapped the end of his pen against his clipboard. Checking in the room and then back at his clipboard, Mr. Lee wrote her name down on the seating chart.

“You’ll be seated back there.” He pointed to the back of the classroom, right next to the other door, which was perfect for her and her trackrecord when it came to being late. “Right behind Kim Mingyu and next to Jeon Wonwoo. And no funny business, I can see everything including if you ever sneak in.”

“Yes, Lee-seongsaengnim.” Iseul bowed once more before shuffling to her seat.

Setting her stuff next to her desk, Iseul looked up to see Kim Mingyu turned around and facing her.

“Late again, Seseul?” He mocked her and her mistake two years ago.

“Shut up, Mingyu. Wipe that stupid freaking smirk off your face.” She snarkily relpied, a scowl on her face.

“Yeah Mingyu, you know Iseul will get Jaehee to kick you where you don’t want to.” Jeon Wonwoo butted into their conversation.

Iseul blushed a little at the sound of his voice, but cleared and gained her composure. “That or I can throw a basketball at his face.” She shot a grin towards Wonwoo, while Mingyu pouted at their comments.

“Maybe you should do that. You never know, it could fix that messed up face of his.”


“Yah! Why are you guys so mean to me?” Mingyu whined, while Wonwoo chuckled and Iseul giggled.

This is definitely going to be an interesting year.
author's note
( bunny ) : yay! so the first character is revealed. congrats to arimcho for having her character cha iseul chosen. i'll be revealing the next character within the next two days so look out for that! Also check the updates page and please give feedback to the decsion i made!