the end of second year part 2

❝ senioritis ❞ // REVEALING CHARACTERS
TEASER 002
( "just shut up and be a man, got it?" )
june 18, 2015
Lee Jaehee popped another bubblegum as she made her way to her family's house. It was another day during her beautiful summer vacation, since when did it became beautiful, and just when she is just starting off, a group of deliquents from another district texted her, sayng that they want to meet up. Jaehee knew the truth even if they used an excuse; They wanted to beat her up. She rolled her eyes, remembering how weak those guys were.

"They're supposed to be men. Even my older brothers can handle them singehandedly." She huffed, before feeling a vibration coming from the pocket of her jeans. She took her phone out and opened it, revealing a text message from her older twin brother, Lee Jaehyuk. She stared at it dumbfounded but snapped out of reality and typed in a reply before putting her phone back inside her pocket. She turned around and walked towards the bus station. She can't believe he got himself lost. Him, out of all people she knew.

Jaehee reached out to another pocket to get another bubblegum but much to her dismay, there was no bubblegum left. All that she has are Chuppa Chups Strawberry - flavored lollipops. Silently deciding that she has to eat it now or else, she would have someone to argue about it later, she ate the lollipop before running all the way to the bus stop. Once she got there, she was greeted by her older twin brother Jaehyuk who was surrounded by another group of deliquents. 'Munhwa High?' She thought to herself when she saw their school badge. She scoffed. 'Heh! They're just asking for trouble. Again.'

"Yah!" Jaehee threw a random soda can at the head of a deliquent. "Get your filthy hands off of him."

The leader of the deliquents, who was hit by the can, kept his cool. "Oh boys, look who's here to save the day once again.", He mocked and the rest of the boys laughed to his mockery. Jaehee raised an eyebrow at them, more mockingly than they can ever be.

"Do I need to teach you guys a lesson? Again?" Jaehee asked before throwing the lollipop stick to the leader. He got hit by the stick in his eyes. He winced in pain brought by the small stick. "Boys, you know what to do." The deliquents ran towards Jaehee, their fists ever ready. But Jaehee didn't moved an inch, she just stayed where she was.

"Yah, Lee Jaehee! Don't just stand there. Do something!." Jaehyuk screamed, scared for his sister's fate. But still, Jaehee didn't moved.

When a deliquent was just a few inches away from her, Jaehee, with her hands insider her pockets, kicked him on the stomach before she moved to the left, the punch not touching her face. Another one of the deliquents attacked her but the boy got kicked on the shin. The same goes for the boys who followed though Jaehee kicked them in various body parts, thus paralizing them for a limited amount of time.

She walked towards the leader who has Jaehyuk trapped against the wall. She spit at the guy who was now angered and ran towards her but she dodged his attacks and kicked him on the crotch.

"That's for messing with the wrong girl, bastard.", Jaehee kicked the leader once again in the head before coming to her brother's rescue. She punched him lightly in the shoulders. "Ouch!" Jaehyuk winced in pain. "Yah! What was that for?", Jaehyuk hit Jaehee on the head.

"I should be the one scolding you! You're a guy yet you need your sister's help to get you out of trouble?", Jaehyuk looked own as what Jaehee said was right. Out of the 5 Lee siblings, Jaehyuk was the most weak - hearted. Unlike their older brothers Jaejin, Jaebum and Jaehwan, Jaehyuk is so soft and gentle. He was nothing alike to his brothers and his twin sister.

"Ahhh!", Jaehee groaned. "Arasso. Just don't do it next time, okay? And be a man, would you?", Jaehee raised an eyebrow and Jaehyuk smiled before nodding. "Then let's go home! Jaejin oppa is cooking dinner today.", Jaehee helped Jaehyuk up and supported him as they walked.

"Be sure to be a man right before our senior year, arasso? And sheesh, transfer to my school already." "I'll try, Jaengoo.", Jaehee could almost elbow her brother with the nickname he has just adressed her with. "Don't call me that!"

A smirk formed in Jaehyuk's face. "Jaengoo! Jaengoo! Jaengoo, Jaengoo, Jaengoo!"He but he abruptly stopped when he felt that Jaehee is now annoyed.He gulped. "You're so dead, Lee Jaehyuk!" With that, Jaehyuk took off and Jaehee was just right behind him, cursing the out. "Come back here, you brat!" Was Jaehee's last scream until she got her brother and gave hima lesson he deserves.
author's note
( skye ) : So That was the second teaser, guys! introducing the beautiful yet violent lee jaehee. the face - claim of jaehyuk is jungkook haha and yes, she is the only girl in the family. we'll be revealing the next girl soon so stay tuned!