the fight and a new friend(?)

❝ senioritis ❞ // REVEALING CHARACTERS
REVEAL 005
( "would you get out of my way, choi seungcheol?" )
SEPTEMBER 11, 2015
A sighed escaped from the lips as she walked outside her classroom. She stopped infront of the door, looking at her back. She was greeted with the image of a person coming her way. He greeted her with a warm embrace which amde her hit him on the head, though not as strong as the tough girl of the class.

"Yah! What was that for Jeon Jiyeon?", The boy asked her. Jiyeon rolled her eyes before she went to her brother, who just walked out of the room. "Oppa, can you give me extra pocket money?" "Sure, Jiji."

A small smile etched its way into her face as she received the money. She bidded farewell to her brother before she went across a group of females Jiyeon recognized as her classmates. The group of girls composed of none otehr than Park Jiwon, Lee Jaehee, Chwe Jaehwa and Cha Iseul.

She was suprised not to see that Jang Heejoo with them but she quickly shrugged the thought.

"Hey, Ji!", Jaehee greeted the girl from afar and that single greeting put the other three girls' attention on Jiyeon. "Hye Jiyeon.', "It's been awhile, right?" "Let's hang out again!"

“I'm sorry, but i can't.", Jiyeon bowed politely before she ran away from the group. The four girls were left in the hallway, confused. "What's up with her?", Jaehwa asked but Jiwon and Iseul shook their head whereas Jaehee was left in thoughts.

“Let's just eat lunch.", The four girls agreed to what Iseul said and they made their way to the cafeteria. Back to Jiyeon, she just finished buying lunch and she's on her way to the garden.

“Boo!", She screamed on instinct when she heard someone said that. The next thing that Jiyeon heard was a loud laugh.She knew immediately who it was.

“Can you please leave me alone?", She asked the guy infront of her who shook his head. "Why should I do that?", He raised an eyebrow at her, challenging her.

"I just want to be alone for now, okay?", Jiyeon glared at him before she made her advances to pass by him but, becvause of his agility, he was able to move before she can even pass him. This went one for a few tries until she got annoyed. "Would you get out of my way, Choi Seungcheol!?"

Seungcheol stood befroe her, smirking. "I just wanted to spend time with you Jiyeon, that's all. Would a few minutes with me hurt?", He made his voice sound a little cuter but it only made Jiyeon look at him with evident disgust written all over her face.

"Shut up and get out of my sight. I wanted a peaceful lunch just for one single day and do you have to show up every time I wanted to be alone? What's wrong with you?", Jiyeon spatted out and immediately ran to her place of eating, the school garden.

“Whew! Glad that's over.”

Jiyeon smiled to herself as she ate her lunch. The garden at this time of the day has always been refreshing and she can almost sleep here, but not with Seungcheol going after her. The guy has been annoying her for the past few weeks and today is the day that she was able to let out the annoyance she bottled up. It was a surprise but still satisfactory for the young girl.

"I still have time so...", Jiyeon laid at the cleanest area in the garden and almost fell asleep at the spot, if it wasn't for the sound of footsteps coming her way.

Jiyeon sat up. "Who's there?"

She sighed in relief when a cat made its way into her line of vision until she heard another sound coming from the bushes. Jiyeon stood immeidtaely, ready on her guard.

But what greeted her is the sight of another female coming to the direction of the garden. Jiyeon glared at her. "Who are you?", She asked to the stranger coming towards her, only to find out that the girl coming towards her is one of her classmates.
author's note
( skye ) : yehet! it's already the fifth girl and there's five more left to reveal. i already kind gave a hint on who the next girl will be but take a guess and we'll see who's a good guesser. congratulations to xxexolover1xx and her character jeon jiyeon for makingtheir way to the story. i know i've done a bad job since i'm not inspired /creys another han river/ i hope you forgive me. and have you guys watched star wars : the force awakens yet? gosh, i love that movie < 3 rey is such a bae! comment down below your feedback. please look forward to the next girl! ^^