the talk of secret boyfriends

❝ senioritis ❞ // REVEALING CHARACTERS
REVEAL 004
( "you're gonna have hundreds of pictues to delete later." )
SEPTEMBER 08, 2015
A shrill bell rang throughout Baek Ho Academy, signaling the start of lunch. The girls of class 3-a were in their classroom, after changing out of their PE uniforms. The fifteen girls were chatting amongst themselves as they left the class to head to the village.

Jeon Jiyu walked behind everyone else as she pulled her phone to see if she had any messages from her brother.

Aye, Baby Jeon, I’m just checking up!  How’s your first day going? Did you watch our prologue video? I bet all the fans are going crazy over our acting skills, you should record your friends reactions of their fans! I’m sure the guys and I would love to see it.
Jungkook-ah     Sent at 9:42 a.m.

A smile stretched across her face as she read the text from her twin brother. Jiyu loved reading his texts, as it was one of the few ways they communicated. Jungkook was always super busy with his promotions with his group, BTS.  Even though they don’t see each other often, the Jeon twins were still very close.

“What’s got you all smiley?” Jiwon and Jaehwa appeared on either side of Jiyu.

Quickly, she locked her phone and held it close to her. “N-nothing.” Jiyu stuttered out.

“Oooh, being secretive, huh? Do you have a boyfriend or something, Jiyu?” Jaehwa teased, poking Jiyu’s side.

“What’s this about a secret lover Jiyu has?” Out of nowhere, a blond head popped up between Jiwon and Jiyu. Kwon Soonyoung made his way inbetween the two girls and took up the spot next to Jiyu.

“Soonyoung, what the hell? Where did you come from?” Jiwon asked, as she pouted and stood on Jaehwa’s other side.

“The guys and I just finished changing, we were behind you the entire time. So, back to my question. Jiyu, do you have a secret boyfriend you’re not telling us about? C’mon, you can me about it. Aren’t I your friend, Jiyu?” Soonyoung said melodramatically as he clung onto Jiyu’s arm. 

She could already feel her stomach doing flips as the boy she’s had a crush since their first year held on to her,  even though Soonyoung’s intentions were not romantic in any way. Jiyu’s cheeks heated up as she roughly pulled her arm out of his grasp, making her drop her phone and turn to Soonyoung.

Before she knew it, Jaehwa picked her phone off the ground, hoping to unlock it, only to be met with a passcode screen. The dancer pouted, but Jiwon had a different idea. Pulling the phone from Jaehwa, she swiped the other way, and began to take selfies on Jiyu’s phone instead. Giggling silently, Jaehwa joined Jiwon in her antics.

Ignoring what was going on next to her Jiyu confronted Soonyoung. “Of course you’re my friend Soonyoung, you already know that I tell you everything.”

“See! So you should be telling me about your secret boyfriend.”

Jiyu sighed. He is not going to let this go. “Okay. Listen to me. I. Do. Not. Have. A. Boyfriend.” She emphasized each word. “I was just reading a text from my brother that I haven’t seen in a long time. Jiwon and Jaehwa were just messing around.”

“So no secret boyfriend?” Soonyoung asked again, once they walked into the village to get their lunch.

“No, Soonyoung. No secret boyfriend, just my brother.”

“Good, because I would be very offended if you didn’t tell me about him. I mean, I tell you about Minri, so it’s only fair.” Soonyoung grabbed a tray and passed it to Jiyu before grabbing his own. The two of them began to walk down the line, the lunch workers piling food on their trays as they walked by.
 

Jiyu slightly grimiced at the sound of her name. Choi Minri. How could she forget the girl Soonyoung had a crush on. Innocent, humble, always on top of things, and a bit ditzy. Everything Jiyu wasn’t. Jiyu always found herself comparing her to Minri. Even now, she looked to her right and there she was, laughing with her friends and not even knowing how jealous Jiyu was.

“Hello? Earth to Jiyu?” Soonyoung’s voice pulled her out of her thoughts and she turned to look at him. He had a slightly concerned face, eyebrows furrowed together and a frown on his face. “You okay there? You spaced out on me.” Jiyu and Soonyoung finished getting their food and began to head to the tables where the rest of class 3-a sat.

She gave him a small smile. “Yeah, just lost in my thoughts.”

Soonyoung chuckled and lightly nudged her hip with his. “Okay then. Don’t loose focus to much, we still have electives and clubs to get to.” He smiled at her and parted ways to sit with the other guys.

Jiyu sighed and made her way to sit with her friends. Placing her tray on the table, she sat inbetween Heejoo and Iseul. They were already eating, consumed in food and conversation.

“Hey Jiyu, you know.”  Iseul finished swallowing her food before continuing to talk. “Jiwon and Jaehwa have your phone. They’ve been taking pictures on it for a while now.”

Jiyu’s head shot up as she remembered the two girls in the hallway. “Oh no.” She muttered.

Heejoo laughed from next to her. “I feel sorry for you. You’re gonna have hundreds of pictures to delete later.”

Why couldn’t Jungkook have messaged me later?
author's note
( bunny ) : yay! fourth reveal already! congrats to krisstinee and her character Jeon jiyu! i was up waiting for sbs gayo daejun, so i decided that i should write! plus these pics of yeri and saeron came out and i was inspired! i'm also making little collages for each character, the others have one on their own chapters! so yeah! i hope you guys like it! and let's fo a little rolecall and see who actually reads my authors notes! comment down below which character revealed so far has been your favorite! id love to read it! anyways, thanks so much for the support. i know that i don't respond to comments, i'm so bad at it. but i'll start now! see you guys soon!