the end of second year part 1

❝ senioritis ❞ // REVEALING CHARACTERS
TEASER 001
( "i swear, i take care of all of you too much." )
june 12, 2015
Park Jiwon hurridly folded and placed clothes into her suitcase. It was the day all the students at Baek Ho academy got to return home for the summer holiday and Jiwon was the last in her room to leave. The five other girls had left the night before, their parents already missed them too much. She said goodbye to her friends, promising them that they would meet during the summer. Now, Jiwon had to wait for her older brother to finish his business and pick her up before his schedule in the afternoon.

"What exactly do I need? It's not like I need to bring my big coats with me back home, right?" Jiwon muttered to herself, as she grabbed her puffy pink jacket out of her closet. "Wait, what if we go on vacation somewhere?" She thought about for a second, looked at the gigantic coat, the shook her head. "Nevermind, we can't. Chanyeol oppa's probably going to be all over the place." Jiwon placed the jacket back on the rack and looked through the rest of her clothes. "Now, where did I put the necklace Ara unnie gave me?"

By the time it was noon, Jiwon finished packing all her things, checked over it once, twice, then a third time, and her brother had still yet to contact her. Jiwon decided it was for the best to go to the cafeteria and at least have a light snack, considering something might've came up and he was going to be late. She grabbed her suitcase and duffle bag and headed out, making sure to lock the door. As she walked out, Jiwon passed by Mrs. Kang, who must've been checking all the rooms.

"Good afternoon, Kang-seonsaengnim." Jiwon stoped and polietly bowed at the literature teacher.

"Afternoon, Jiwon. You're still here? It's late." Mrs. Kang was always worried for her students. Even though she hasn't had Jiwon yet, she still looked after her.

"Yeah, my brother seems to be running late. So, I'll just wait for him at the cafeteria. Here is the key to my room, before I forget." Jiwon pulled the key out of her pocket and handed it to Mrs. Kang.

"Thank you, Jiwon. See you next year." Mrs. Kang bid goodbye, then continued on her way. 

On her journey to the cafeteria, also known as "The Baek Ho Village" between students, Jiwon felt someone pull on the strap of her duffle bag, making drop her suitcase and fall back on her . Jiwon cringed and let out a groan as she hit the concrete ground. Her head didn't hit the ground, thank god, but it still hurt like hell. 

"Aish, who the hell-" Jiwon opened her eyes and looked up to see Lee Chan staring down at her.

"Hi, Jiwon noona!" Chan waved down at her, giving her a big grin. He let out a chuckle before holding a hand out to help her up.

"Chan! What the hell were you thinking? I could've gotten seriously injured by your little stunt there!" Jiwon scolded him, as she grabbed his outstreched hand. She dusted off her jeans and went to grab her suitcase, but he was faster than her and already picked it up.

"Ah ah ah, but you didn't. So it's fine. So, where you headed? I know all the other girls from our class left, so why are you still here, noona?" Chan draped an arm around her shoulder. He dragged her luggage behind him, as they both started walking towards the village again. 

"My older brother's picking me up, but he's late. So, I'm just going to get some food." Jiwon shrugged her shoulders. "Do you want me to buy you anything, Chan? Have you eaten?"

"Going into Mama Jiwon mode again, huh?" Chan teased, making the older girl roll her eyes. "It's fine, I just finished eating with some of the other guys. They're still there too." He looked through the window, as the pair made it to the village.

As they walked inside, a boy with brunette hair and slightly chubby cheeks, known as Boo Seungkwan, waved excitedly at them.

"Wonnie! Over here!" He yelled, making Jiwon giggle. 

Chan and Jiwon made it over to where the other boy was sitting and greeted him, as well as the other three boys.

"I'm back hyungs!" Chan yelled, taking a spot in between Hong Jisoo and Yoon Jeonghan, and throwing his arms around their shoulders.

"Hey guys," Jiwon greeted, sitting in between Seungkwan and Kwon Soonyoung. Jiwon took her duffle off and set it on the floor next to her and Seungkwan. When she looked back up, she saw something that really irked her. Jiwon looked at Seungkwan, and narrowed her eyes at him.

Seungkwan, who stared right back at her, raised an eyebrow. "What, Wonnie? Why are you staring at me like that?"
 
Without saying a word, Jiwon picked a napkin off of the table and grabbed his face with one hand. Seungkwan's eyes widened and he felt his face heat up and she moved closer to him to get a better look. Soonyoung, Chan, and Jisoo, on the other hand, were laughing at the spectacle in front of them, as they knew of the male's crush on Jiwon. 

"W-wonnie?"  Seungkwan tried to pull away, but Jiwon just gripped his chin more and scooted closer.

"Hold still, Seungkwan. You know being messy is one of my pet peeves." She began to wipe at his face. Jiwon finished a few seconds later and pulled away, setting the napkin at the table. "I swear, I take care of you guys way too much." She saw the boys' messy layout of food and began cleaning the table as well.

For a while, the six of them conversed and talked, until Jiwon's phone began to ring.

"Oh, oppa?" Jiwon said into her cellphone. "Are you here?"

"Yeah, we're right infront of the cafeteria, in the van like usual." Her older brother's deep voice told her. 

Jiwon glanced out the window and saw her brother's van. "Ah! I see it. I'll be right there." She hung up the phone, and hurridly got up. "I'll talk to you guys later, alright? My brother's here, so I gotta go." Jiwon grabbed her luggage and slung her duffle over her shoulder.

"Here, let me help you with that." Jisoo stood and offered, reaching out to grab her suitcase.

"No! It's okay. Finish your meal Jisoo, I'm fine. Take care guys!" Jiwon basically ran out the building and over to her brother.

Once she made it to the van, she tapped on the window and gestured to the trunk. After hearing it unlock, she ran to the back and quickly placed her things in, before anyone could see into the van. She rushed into the backseat and saw her brother, along with some of his band mates.

"Hi Chanyeol oppa!" She leaned over the seat to give him a hug. Jiwon nodded in acknowledgement of the other five in the van, as well as their manager who was driving.

"How was your junior year, Jiwon?" Chanyeol asked.

"You ready for you senior year?" Joonmyun spoked up.

Jiwon gave them both a big grin. 

"Defintely."
author's note
( bunny ) : So That was the first teaser guys! Introducing my character park jiwon! I hope you guys like it and remember, the deadline is december 13th!