the embarrassment she gained that day

❝ senioritis ❞ // REVEALING CHARACTERS
REVEAL 006
( "come back here, you damned cat!" )
SEPTERMBER 11, 2015
The girl chased a cat around the campus. Believe me or not, it was a rare sight. That girl, who was known by the whole school as that one student is the one who never understood anything inside the classroom, is now chasing a stray cat. And she does not even like cats.

So why, in the freaking world, is she doing with chasing the poor cat?

"Come back here, you damned cat! I'm gonna kill you for disturbing my sleep.", The girl screamed as she continued to chase down the cat who is going by a fast speed across the hallways. But suddenly, she was super near to the cat. She was about to grab hold of it until she bumped into a person.

But, it was no ordinary person. It was none other than the cocky brat of Baekho, Kim Mingyu.

The girl grumbled at the sight of Mingyu but didn't let time pass by quickly so she raced down once again , towards the direction of where the cat might have gone. And thankfully, her guess was right; The cat went to the garden. She slowed down her footsteps and went to the garden, tiptoeing.

"I'm so gonna get my revenge on that cat.", She whispered to herself before she jumped into the scene but what she do was something humiliating.

She just jumped onto the scene wherein the famous, Jeon Jiyeon, is currently at. In Jiyeon's arms is that damned cat she was about to wage war at. And damn, this has got be to one of the most emarrassing moments in her life.

Yes, this is one of the most embarrassing moments in the life of Jung Jihyun.

Jihyun managed to keep ehr cool in just a blink of an eye. "Sorry.", She said before she walked out of the garden, leaving Jiyeon dumbfounded about the situation she got stitched in. "What did she want from you, cat?", She asked the cat who just 'meow'ed at her.

Jung Jihyun went to the cafeteria. She promised to eat today'slunch with Jaehee and Jiwon, which is unlikely of her. She just wanted to go to the rooftop and sleep the lunch time away, just like how she usually does. But today, Jiywon managed to talk to her and persuaded her to eat.

Damn, Jiwon will make a good mother to her children when she grows up. Wel, she has childrenwho she is takes care everyday, and she must be Wonder Woman because if it was Jihyun in her shoes, she may not be able to do well.

"You came.", Jaehwa shouted, which caught the attention of the girls and boys seating in the table. Without seating, Jihyun can see Seungkwan stealing glances from Jiwon, who is oblivious about the glances that seungkwan steals. She also sees Hansol seating infront of Jaehee, and the boy is having a hard time hiding his blush.

"You can sit beside Mingyu."

Jihyun slowly looked at the empty seat beside Mingyu, who has a huge smirk in his face. She took a not in her mind to try and beat up Jaehee. Well, she can't. That is why she is going to try. Reluctantly, Jihyun took the seat beside Mingyu who still has that smirk in his face, up until now.

"Let's eat everyone!", Jiwon said and after that, everyone ate their meals. Jihyun played with her food, seeing it as though it was plain pizza dough. She was disgusted, to say the least.

Jiwon saw the girl's actions. "What's holding you back, Jihyun? Eat up."

Jihyun nodded hesitantly before she took a bite from the meal she bought from the canteen. It tasted like sand and Jihyun is curious how in the world did her friends managed to eat this dish.

She brushed the thought off before she tried to finish the meal. Oh well, she tried.
author's note
( skye ) : ohorat! congratulations to ateileo as her character, jung jihyun, is chosen to be in the story. i know, i know, you guys made guesses but i was actually planning this up ahead. please look forward to the next girl!