They

spartace : little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, Jong Kook ah" greet Suk Jin before continue focusing on his work. "Get ready, we're going to open soon"

 

Just then Kwang Soo come into the kitchen as Ji Hyo enter the back door of the restaurant. "Oh, hello noona"

 

Suk Jin look upon her as he's hearing Kwang Soo word. "Oh, Ji Hyo ah" She smile and bow slightly.

 

"Ah, no wonder hyung told me to go first" The dongsaeng clap his own hand once, showing his knowing-it-now face. "Noona, are you wearing hyung t-shirt ?" She nod to the question. "Isn't it too loose ?"

 

"No, I think it fit me comfortably"

 

"That's true. Hyung loves to wear small clothes" Kwang Soo smile jokingly, making Ji Hyo and Suk Jin laugh.

 

"Yah !" Jong Kook give Kwang Soo a headlock.

 

"Guys, we don't have --" Jae Suk come in from the front and see her. "Oh, Ji Hyo ah" They smile to each other. "Sorry, guys. But we need to be hurry. The customers are coming in" Jae Suk nod a little. "See you later, Ji Hyo ah"

 

"I'm off, noona" Kwang Soo follow his hyung to the front.

 

Jong Kook pat her back and grin. "Wait for a while, okay" He then walk to the front while tighten his apron.

 

"Oh, you can sit first, Ji Hyo ah. I'll go get you some drink" Suk Jin offer her as he's the one that leave.

 

"Suk Jin oppa" He look at her with his lifted eyebrows. "Can I help too ?"

 

-

 

"Yah, yah. Those are going to be heavy" Jong Kook stop her from cleaning the table. "Kwang Soo ah, help me with this"

 

"Okay, hyung" The dongsaeng give her a smile.

 

Just then another customer come in. She is about to take the menu book but it got snatch by her boyfriend before she could ever touch it. "I'll take the order okay. Don't worry"

 

"Oppa, if you're going to act this way then I can't do anything"

 

"Well, that's better" He grin before he put out his tongue and leave.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter