The - End

spartace : little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa !"

 

She wave at him from afar before she hug him happily. She doesn’t realize that her action are gathering people attention from the area.

 

"Yah Ji Hyo ah" Jong Kook knock her back slowly. "People are watching"

 

She look around and startle alone. He smile at her cute face before she suddenly searching for something in her bag.

 

"Tada !" She show her graduation certificate. "Student Song Ji Hyo has officially graduate from high school !"

 

"Yay, finally !" He high-five her happily and interlock his finger with hers. "Now let's go, everyone is waiting"

 

"Ah, I feel so embarrasses. Do we really need to celebrate this ?" They keep talking and walking while their hand is still clamping. "Why don't we wait for Kwang Soo too next year ?"

 

"Next year we will do it again for him. Now it's your time okay"

 

She nod slowly. "Aren't we going to ride the bike ?" She look at the bicycle next to him.

 

"No, let's walk for a while" He smile widely.

 

"Okay" She nod again before they enter the flowery road. "Wah, it's beautiful !" She feel fascinating. "The flowers are already blossom" She keep on smiling but she feel that something is off.

 

"Oppa, what's wrong ?" She look on his face. "You're not like yourself, being silent all of sudden"

 

She stop so as he. She pull his face to face her and she stare into his eyes. "Why do you want to walk ? Do you need more time to be with me ?"

 

They stare for a while and she could see his nervous eyes. It make him couldn’t hold it any longer.

 

"Yeah, that's it !" He give up. "I need time to propose you"

 

"Prop--propose ?!" Now, she's the one that startle the most.

 

He suddenly kneeling and show her the ring. "W-will you marry me, Song Ji Hyo-sshi ?"

 

The two of them become

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter