Our

spartace : little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He's in hurry as she has already waiting for him outside the house with her bike. He wear his shoes hastily before he running out the door and lock it firmly. She greet him with a smile.

 

"Let me ride it" He reach the bike handle.

 

She blank for a bit. "It is okay ?"

 

"Babe, I'm a man" She laugh to his English slang and nod. "Alright, let's go !"

 

He push the pedal to the front and cycle quickly as he know that they're already late for school today. "Oppa, you're to fast !" She shout to remind him but he just keep going and perhaps a little bit more speedy than before. "Hold tight !" He pull her hands to the front as the gesture to hug his waist.

 

They laugh happily as it's fun having their time together. But suddenly he stop the bicycle. They're just few meters from school gate now. "We should go on our own way now. Be careful" He hand over the bicycle to her and start walking.

 

"Oppa !" She standing still while stabilizing her bike. "We can still have lunch together right ?" Her blank face show that she's hoping for it.

 

He smile brightly. "Yeah, of course ! Let's meet with the others too later. See ya"

 

She nod and smile happily. 'It's fine as long as we're together !'

 

-

 

Jong Kook come out of his classroom as the bell of recess ring. Coincidentally, Ji Hyo is about to pass through his class as she just come from the teacher's office. They're startle for a while.

 

"Should we go together ?" She say awkwardly.

 

He smile a bit. "Let's go"

 

They didn’t speak to each other as they feel it's weird to act like they don't know. They then suddenly heard two girls converse about them at the hallway side. "Look at them"

 

The second girl smile and tell her friend about the well-you-know the actual fact about Ji Hyo. "Don't worry. Her boyfriend is the other guy, not our Kookie oppa"

 

He bite his tongue and look at her. She smile to show him that she understand. Well, the actual fact that only they know about her real and reel boyfriends in school. They're grinning before she open the class door.

 

"Good afternoon, does Gary oppa in here ?" She ask to the nearest student.

 

"Oh, Song Ji Hyo right ?" She nod. That guy suddenly smile teasingly. "Yah Kang Gary ! Your girlfriend is here"

 

"Yah Gil ah ! Don't say it to loud" Gary cover his friend mouth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter