Those

spartace : little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo daze off and tilt her head slowly as she feel a little bit nauseous. Then her eyes caught the boy that has been supervising her from the time she awake while sitting calmly in front of her.

 

"How are you, noonim ?" He throw out his first sentence.

 

Her eyes and brain getting bigger at the same time as she's trying hard to recognize his face. "Woo Bin ?"

 

He raise an eyebrow and smirk. "You do still remember me"

 

"Why would I forget you ?" She smile in relief. "What are you doing ? Help me out"

 

"Why would I ?" He keep smirking, leaving Ji Hyo in daze. "It's not easy for me to tie you"

 

"Why would you .." She look at him instantly. "What do you mean ?"

 

His sudden laugh can't be interpret by her that still clueless about the situation. "You do remember me but you forget what you've done" He move to her and hold up her face. He look in her eyes. "It's a pity that I have to rewind the sad memory, noonim"

 

Ji Hyo eyes enlarge as she sense the real problem. "Woo Bin ah, why are you still on this ?" He pull his hand off her face and turn his back to her. "You know it's not my fault"

 

He turn to her and scream. "How is it not your fault ?!"

 

She low her head and close her eyes. "Oppa" She's scared.

 

But the boy still laugh again. He then walk toward her slowly. "Even now, you dare to call out for him" He grab her hair to pull her face up. She's frowning.

 

"Call him no matter how many times you want but still, in the end you're coming with me to my brother"

 

-

 

"We can't find her" Kwang Soo tell them as they get in Ji Hyo family house. He's been searching for her with Gary around the school and they even asking people around if they've ever seen her since this afternoon.

 

Ji Hyo mom bite her finger as she feel really worry before her dad speak up. "We're going to make the report"

 

Jong Kook nod quickly. "Byul ah, you go with them too. Tell th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter