Their

spartace : little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, anything is fine" she talk aloud from the dinner table while he busy doing some searching for her.

 

"No, I must get you something nice" he reply while still digging his closet. "I found it !"

 

She run to his room before focusing at his hand. "Your P.E uniform"

 

"Yeah, it maybe old but still it's clean and comfortable" He hand it over.

 

"This will do" She smile as the gesture of thankful.

 

"No, it's going to be longer than your arm and leg" He before she pull his hair again. "Ouch ! Yah .." He stop as he suddenly remember something. "Ah, how about your--"

 

"Oppa, stop !" She put her hand in the air. "Hold it right there" She point her finger to him. "Don't say any word anymore. I can handle that by myself"

 

He nod and grin so she go to the bathroom. But then her head come out of the door.

 

"Oppa"

 

"What is it ? You need a new one ? Should we go to the store ?"

 

"Yah Kim Jong Kook ! Forget about that ! Just give me a towel" Her face is all red right now.

 

"Ahh, towel" He act dumb. "Here"

 

She bite her lip and close the bathroom's door. He then laugh slowly as he feel happy to .

 

-

 

"Oppa"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter