She

spartace : little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He's staying alone in the rented house so it's fine for him if he doesn’t come to school. He know non of his family would care. But his unreal dongsaeng does. After Kwang Soo try to call him for the 7th time, Jong Kook pick up the phone. He's getting lectured by his caring dongsaeng but he just being silent or sometime groan and order him the black bean noodle before he hung up.

 

Sharp at 3, his bell door are ringing. He didn’t get up from his bed because he surely know that Kwang Soo could come in by himself. A few minute later, his bedroom door open.

 

"Hyung, I'm coming in"

 

"Oh, Kwang Soo ah" Jong Kook sniffed as he could smell the tasty noodle. But still, he cover himself in the blanket.

 

"Are you feeling better now ?" Kwang Soo sit at the side of his bed.

 

"I've told you that I'm not really sick"

 

"Then why aren't you coming to school ?"

 

"Won't answer that. I'm going to sleep for a while. Go help yourself in the kitchen"

 

"Arassoyo hyungnim"

 

Kwang Soo bring the black bean noodle to the kitchen and put them on the table. Then he saw the cute pink envelope that make him curve a smile. Now he is sure of what he should do with his sickly hyung.

 

-

 

After a few days, Kwang Soo went to find Jong Kook in his classroom to have lunch together. He come with a smile that kind of annoying to his hyung so he receive a headlock as soon as he see him.

 

"Ah, hyung, it's painful"

 

"Then stop with that smile"

 

"Ah, why hyung ?" Kwang Soo bite his lower lip. "What happen hyung ? Why aren't you telling me ?"

 

"What ?" Jong Kook look at his dongsaeng warily.

 

"You got a letter from a girl" Kwang Soo seek for it in his pocket.

 

Without looking at it, Jong Kook give him a simple command. "Just throw it away"

 

"Are you sure ? This pink envelope is so cut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter