Us

spartace : little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They're just a usual sweet couple in the school. They would love to do everything together. Maybe like going to school or eating lunch or going home will be the best things for them. And it's like he's waiting for her in every minute of his life as he would always slip out whenever he saw her pass his classroom.

 

"Sangsaengnim, I will go to the restroom !" He dashes out of the room without waiting for the answer, leaving the teacher startled. "S-sure"

 

He quickly walk toward her and snatch the student exercise books. "Let me help you" He smile sweetly.

 

"Oppa" she stare blankly. "Didn’t you have class right now ?"

 

"I will, after this" He cutely turn to her. "Can we go home together too today ?"

 

"Of course !" she reply him gladly with a pleased smile.

 

Kwang Soo saw them pass his class so does his classmates which some of them are the fan girls of his hyung. And things couldn’t get better with the others too. The unclear news about this sweet couple spread all over the school and make the anti-fan girls on fire. They hide a letter inside of Ji Hyo's table. A threatening letter.

 

Why would you be close to Jong Kook oppa ? You are nothing but a nerd.

Go die or we will punish you severely.

 

She's so scared that she can't hide her feeling. So when she share it with him, Jong Kook are getting all worry. He's happy nowadays as he could be with his beloved lady but then he's forgetting one thing. The crazy declaration that he made to the school. The one that he did to stop the pushover ladies into winning his heart.

 

And just because of that, he has to keep his love story for her safety. Maybe even from his trusted dongsaeng, Kwang Soo.

 

"Hyung, it is true that you're dating someone now ?"

 

"What are you talking about ?" He's frowning.

 

"Who is it hyung ?"

 

"Th-there is no one"

 

Kwang Soo sighing. "I know everything, hyung. I've know it since the start"

 

"What do you know ?"

 

-

 

The day when Kwang Soo was totally kidding with Jong Kook but he thought that he actually made his hyung a little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter