Yours

spartace : little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She open the bedroom door slowly. "Oppa ?" She's rubbing her eye while yawning.

 

She then found him sleeping on the couch so she walk toward him and sit on the floor. "You must be sleeping late again last night. Study ?" She grab her rubber hair to tight his. She do it while smiling naughtily. "Why do you love study so much ?" She's frowning but the grin happily as she done styling his hair cutely. "But I know you love me more, right ?"

 

Suddenly he wake and give her a smooth kiss. "Sure you know me"

 

"Oppa, that's not fair !"

 

Before she could protest, he heard the knocking door. "I'm coming !" He get up from the couch quickly and walk toward the front door.

 

"Who is it ?" She ask as she catch up to his trail. He open the door and their eyes get bigger. She afraid enough that she jump to hide at his back. But then she take a peak of the guest.

 

"Mom"

 

"Yah, you ! Song Ji Hyo !" Her mom run to his back to get her. He protect her unknowingly until her dad stop her aggressive mom. "Yah, calm down"

 

"Auntie, please come down"

 

"Help me" she say while still squeezing at his back.

 

-

 

He pour the juice slowly while glancing at them. They've been quiet since they're entering the house. He then smile looking at her anxious face.

 

"Well, I did call uncle yesterday" he speak when he bring the juice over. He it right next to her mom.

 

"Good thing you did. I can only get headache by trusting these two people"

 

"Yeobu" Her dad couldn’t look at her mom face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter