Them

spartace : little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They're just a usual sweet couple in the school. They would love to do everything together. Maybe like going to school or eating lunch or going home will be the best things for them. But everything isn't going their way. It can't be only the two of them now cause if the want to stick together, they have to stick with the others too.

 

Somehow, even when they're all together, she is still being hassle by those anti-fan girls. They drag her to the school backyard for the group bully. She's receive lot of scars already.

 

'Oppa, help me ..'

 

"What the hell are you actually ?!" The anti-fans leader push Ji Hyo to the wall. "Why aren't you still backing off from him ?" She then receive another slap in her face. Her tears began to fall.

 

'Jong Kook oppa ..'

 

"Tell me now ! What is your relationship with Jong Kook oppa ?" The leader grab her collar tightly. Ji Hyo sniff for a few times, trying to breathe properly. But her action caught the leader on fire.

 

"I had enough of you, let me teach you a lesson !" The leader grab her hand tightly.

 

'Jong Kook oppa, help me !' She close her eyes in fright. 'Oppa !'

 

"Yah !" All the anti-fans turn their head to the voice. "What are you girls doing to her ?!"

 

Gary run to her quickly. She lean her back to the wall and her tears keep running. "Ji Hyo ah"

 

"This is our problem ! Don’t ever try to get involve with it !" The leader try to defend the anti-fans.

 

"How can I not involve when you're messing with my girlfriend ?!"

 

"What ?! She is your girlfriend ?" One of the other girls shout. "How come we don’t know ?"

 

Gary look at Ji Hyo in pity. "That is my problem. Don’t ever try to get involve with it" Then he glance at the girls. "Why are you even bother to know about her ? Abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter