These

spartace : little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eonnie, it's so cute !" Byul hold Ji Hyo hand to look at her bracelet closely. "Where did you get it ?"

 

"It's a secret" Ji Hyo make a silent gesture while smiling.

 

But Byul won't give up easily. She grin naughtily. "Must be from Jong Kook oppa"

 

Suddenly Haha tap his girlfriend back. "Yah, slow down. People might hear you"

 

"Ah, I'm sorry eonnie" Ji Hyo tilt her head saying that it's okay before Byul get off from the bench and follow Haha to set up the mat that she would usually bring to have their lunch together.

 

Just in time Kwang Soo arrive with his own lunch. "Ohoho, noona, you look so bright. Must be really happy nowadays"

 

"Having a good time, huh ?" Haha talk to her while working.

 

Byul then stop and look at her with a pout. "I'm so jealous. It's been a long time since we could go on a date"

 

"At least you could go for a date" Kwang Soo show his pouting mouth too. "Right, hyung ?"

 

"Yah, don't include me too" Gary deny for the sudden drag in, making everyone laugh at the dongsaeng.

 

But Ji Hyo suddenly sigh, attracting everyone attention. "Why does he coming so late ?"

 

"I know right" Kwang Soo also feel weird.

 

Neither any of them realize that she is in danger when a vase is about to fall on her head. "Ji Hyo ah !" But Jong Kook that just arrive at their usual spot found out when he directly see the vase fall off from the school roof. He quickly hug and drag her away.

 

"What was that ?" Haha eyes being bigger.

 

Jong Kook look at Ji Hyo. "Are you okay ?" She nod blankly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter