We

spartace : little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He slowly cycle the bike while grinning happily as he feel the warm when she hug his waist and lean her head at his back. She, too,  close her eyes and smile unknowingly. Suddenly, the bicycle was stop. She stood up from the back seat  in surprise.

 

"We already arrive ?" She ask with disappointment when they are actually in front of his house. She's pouting while reaching for her bag. But then he smile naughtily before he park her bike and grab the bag from her hand.

 

"Oppa, why --"

 

"Come in" He leave the door open while she still blankly standing at the door.

 

"Pardon my intrusion" She walk in slowly.

 

"Yah, what with the formality ?" He smile again. "I live alone you know"

 

"That's it. The fact that you're living alone is unacceptable for me"

 

"Why do you think that I can't live alone ?" He pretend to be piss of her but then he smile sweetly. "I'll get you some juice"

 

"I would love that, thank you !" She look around the house and move toward a table when she see something curious. "Why would the never-open box is here ?"

 

"Ah, that" He walk toward her with the juice. "I'm digging into it yesterday resulting me being late this morning" He sit on the chair and drink his juice.

 

She then join him too. "What are you digging for ?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter