That

spartace : little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week after Woo Bin brother, Youngie, died.

 

"Woo Bin ah" She try to get closer to him. "It's true that your brother is gone and I know how you feel but you can't keep being like this. Youngie would be really sad seeing you in this kind of state. So let's --"

 

"Noona" He cut her words while still looking down at his seat. "How did you know ?" His eyes move to her. "Did you see hyung ghost ?"

 

She startled a bit. "Woo Bin ah"

 

"If you can really see him, I would want to ask him a question"

 

She try to be brave and sit next to him. "What is it ?" She look at his eyes which is still following her.

 

"Why did noona kill him ?"

 

Now she startled a lot. She try to defend herself. "Woo Bin ah, I didn’t --"

 

"Hyung, what should I do now ?" He look onto the air that make her felt really flustered. "Should I bring them to you ?" He smile scarily. "Who am I suppose to bring first ?"

 

He think for a while. "Is it the bad hyung that always bullied you ?" He laughed but she can't identified his emotion. "Or his two stupid friends that always teasing you ?"

 

"Or maybe" His move his face closer to her. "Maybe I should just bring this lying noona first" He smirk like a psycho.

 

Her eyes getting bigger before she run out of the room and close his bedroom door quickly. Her back slide by the door as she's crying out of her wit. At that time, Youngie last words kept playing in her mind.

 

"Instead of me, save Woo Bin from the hell"

 

 

-

 

 

"I'm sorry, Youngie ah"

 

She touch his memorial picture. "I should be brave to save him from your uncle but I didn’t do it"

 

She shed her tears. "I'm really, really sorry, my friend"

 

She put her flowers in front of his memorial picture. "I promise you, I will help him from now on. Even after he get out of the juvenile school, I promise that I'll keep my eyes on him"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter