009 - The Childhood Memory

The Bad Boy's Good Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Bad Boy’s Good Girl

009 -  The  Childhood Memory

HaNeul POV

“Please.” I plead.

“No, I won’t say it.”

“Please.”

“NO!!”

“It just three words and eight letters.”

“There’re a lot of combinations. It could be anything.”

“Man up and say it, Joshua” 

“Oh, no you didn’t. Yahh, SeungCheol-ahh help me.”

“Please.”

“Can’t it wait??”

“Just say it.”

“Do I really have to??”

“Man up, oppa.” SuMin said, rolling her eyes.

There was a silent.

...

“I buy food.”

He looked at me with a sad eyes and I smiled happily and fist-bumped with SuMin. 

I rubbed my stomach.

Suddenly, the door burst open, revealing heavily panted MinGyu and Wonwoo. 

Wonwoo greeted the leader and sat beside me near the window. He sweetly smiled at me – unlike his snobbish friend- and went to the back at his usual seat.

“HaNeul-ahh can I take this brownie??” SuMin asked.

“Okay.” I said and she popped the brownie bites into . I bought this brownies in the mall.

“Really, this is the last one.”

“It’s alright - hey!! I didn’t even get chance to eat one.” I pouted.

“That’s . SeungCheol oppa eat for about 3 slices.” SuMin innocently said as I glared at the leader.

“Why did you eat the last one for?? That was my share!!” Joshua protested as he leaned on the car’s seat. I laughed at him along with SuMin

“You didn’t eat it, so it’s mine.” SuMin rolled her eyes.

“How did you know it was your share??”

“Because she bought 15 slices of brownies. Everyone already had their own brownies except for Wonwoo and MinGyu. You already ate yours and I haven’t yet. So that was mine.”

“Wow, you actually can count.”

“Thanks-hey!!”

“There was still 2 slices.”

“That’s for MinGyu and Wonwoo.” I snatched back the box of brownies SuMin was holding and turned back at Wonwoo.

“Yahh!! Jeon Wonwoo.”

“Yo!!”

“Want some??” I asked and passed him a slice. He took it, put it inside his mouth and quickly swallowed it.

“Gosh!! That was delicious.”

“Yeah, right!!” I grinned and turned at the moody MinGyu. He was looking outside and leaned his head on the window. I looked at the shirt he was wearing and there were some splash of red liquid.

 

Is that ...

Blood??

 

I shook the thought and gave him, his slice. “MinGyu-ahh, want some??” I asked. He looked at the brownie and me back. He smiled and eat the last bite of the brownies and continued looking at the outside the car.

 

I wonder what he is thinking right now.

 

Joshua and I talked about a few things and slowly I felt drowsy. I put my head on the chair and closed my eyes. 

 

“HaNeul-ahh where are you??” A voice sang. I held back my laughter by putting my hand over my mouth.

“Where are you~”

I grinned and slowly walked behind him. I was walking toward him, raising my hand. He’ll never find me-

“Found you.” He shouted turned back and quickly hugged me. You have to be really quite whilst playing hide and seek or the seeker will find you. 

I jumped back because of his loud voice and laughed. I put my hand down and he spun me around. I squaled and tried to pry off from his warm hug and ran away. I squirmed and he just tightened his hug.

“Okay,okay. You win.” I said and he started to laugh like all the villain characters in most cartoon series. When he in dazed, I quickly loosen his grip and was about to run away when he gripped my hand and hugged me from behind.

“Yahh, let me go!!”

“No, I won’t let you go.”

“Really?? Let me go”

“No!!”

“Please, pretty please with cherry ontop??”

“Hmm, that’s not going to work.”

“Why??”

“Can me oppa first.” He let go off me and I stood infront of him, crossing my hand over my chest. I pouted at him and he just smiled.

“Op-ppa?? Isn’t that for a really close friends to call each other??” I asked.

“I’m your close friend.”

“No, I mean .. It’s not that kind of .. It’s .. Ugh nevermind.”

“C’mon, tell me.”

“That kissed each other.” I blurted and his face reddend as well as mine. He shook his head and smiled.

“Than you should kiss me.”

“WHAT??” I shouted. He looked at me and smiled.

“I’ll kiss your cheek and you should do the same on my cheek. Then you can call me Oppa.” I know he didn’t understand what I say but I just smiled. He leaned and I kissed his cheek. He did the same for me before stand up straight again.

“Now, call me oppa.”

“Ne, Oppa” I said and hugged him. 

“Don’t leave me.” I smiled at him and suddenly my mother called from the kitchen, saying that the cookies was done. My face lit up and I quickly grabbed his hand and we both ran toward the kitchen.

 

“HaNeul-ahh.” I heard a faint voice calling my name and I still half-asleep so I ignored the voice.

“HaNeul!!”

“Go away.” I grumbled.

“Wake up!!” I stirred in my sleep. Someone started to shake my body, trying to wake me up. Slowly my eyes opened. I’d to blink and rubbed my eyes a few times, adjusting the brightness in the room.

 

Room

I thought I slept in S.Coups’s car.

 

My eyes snapped open. I immediately sit up from the couch. I looked around the room and I heard some chuckle. “Earth to HaNeul.” I looked up to saw Wonwoo who was wearing a chirpy look on his face. I looked at him expectantly, my smile widening.

“Where are we??” I asked.

“In your house.”

“How did we get in here??” I eyes him suspiciously.

“SeungGwan and Dino’s job.”

“How-

“They got their own way.”  I want to ask more but I stopped.

“Where are the others?”

“In the living room. You got a big apartment y’know.”

“I know.” I didn’t say anything. He sense my mood change and smiled at me. He clapped his hand together them put it on his hips.

“Well” he said.

“Let’s go to the living room.” I strecthed a bit before removing the blanket from my body.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter