007 - The Mall

The Bad Boy's Good Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Bad Boy’s Good Girl

007 -  The Mall

HaNeul’s POV

 

I hate it!!

I won’t went to mall with any of them anymore!!

 

“How long you’re going to change??” I asked as I shook my head in annoyance. I was sitting on a comfortable leather couch, looking at some fashion magazines as I waited for Seventeen which were standing opposite of me, choosing some outfits. Joshua, Woozi and S.Coups was trying some hats while the other members was running throughout the store, searching and fighting over shirts.

“Do these shirt made me look fat.”

“Yes.”

“Does this shoes match my shirt??”

“No.”

“Do this hat suit me??”

“No.”

“Do you love me??”

“No.”

“If I’m going to die, will you help me??”

“No.”

“Are you looking and listening to me??”

“No.”

I looked up and groaned. “What do you expecting me to do?? Listening to ramble about shirt you have tried on and on??” I said at SeungGwan and he pouted, raising his hand as defend. He winked at me before went back with the other.The thing is, we were in the store for about two hours and they still didn’t found the ‘right’ shirt to buy. Dino said that they should find the right outfit since S.Coups and Joshua will be the one who pay for all their shirt. 

Pretty Lucky, huh!!

“Yahh!!” I said to MinGyu, who is wandering infront of me, looking for his shirt as well. 

 

I thought he’s not like the others...

 

“Why??Boring??”MinGyu asked.

I forced out some laugh. “What’ll it use? All of them were still choosing some stupid shirts and I was staying here reading some boring magazines.” I said as he sat infront of me. MinGyu shook his head.

“I know right.”

I shook my head at his statement and slowly stood up from my seat and walked to the exit door.  “Where’re you going??” He asked as he put the leather jackets he was holding on the shelf back before walked with me to the exit. I ignored him and continued walking out from the store before turned around. 

“To the ladies.” I said half-whispered half-shouting. 

“I’ll be back.” I promised before spun my heels and walked away. He nodded his had before went back to the store, yelling to the other members that I’m going to toilet.  As I walked to the toilet, I heard some shrieking outside the store and found out some girls, squealing over Seventeen.There were two of them, laughing and chatting together at how good looking Seventeen was. I sighed and took a deep breath. They look really close.

I’d accept their request but ... I’m confused. I know I’d probaly couldn’t argue about the friend things with them anymore. I just want all the thing to stop, but deep in my heart, I’m happy about their request. Never in my life someone politely came and ask me to be their friend. What should I do now?? This question left in my head unanswered for about a week now.

The good thing are no more bullying, insults, death threats, no more cuts and bruises. All the things might eventually stop and JooYoung with JungWoo will stop bullying me. For the bad things are. I’d been surviving all the bullies, punches, kicks and cuts for about three years. I’d been doing this alone, surviving this bully alone, without any friend ,who stood up or back up for me. I did my best to face the bullying alone. 

 

It just me, myself and I. 

 

And suddenly, they came in my life, helped me, and made me finally know what the real meaning of trust. It’s not like I’m too stupid and egoistic or because of my pride, but it was because I’m scared. I’m too scared that if I trust them, I’d looked up for them and if I’d believed, they’ll just walked away from my life, underestimating me just like the others. They just didn’t understand my life and how I’d feel in my whole life. Without friends, adults or siblings with me.

They thought with just a snapped of finger, they could protect me from them, but they didn’t know how complicated they just made my life. The bullies might just bully me , worse that before.

I angrily ran my finger through my hair and gritted my teeth.

“Aishh, I hate this.I hate me.”I mumbled.

I need to find the answer of all my question quickly ,instead I took my ear-phone from my pockets, plugged it on my phone, choose some great songs before pressed play. I took a sharp turn only when I bumped on a hard chest, knocking me on the floor.

I groaned and looked up only to see a cute and wide eyes looking at me, worried. He held his hand and I grabbed it slowly stood up, rubbing my sore . 

“I’m sorry. Didn’t see you there.” He said as he put a blank face. I just stared at his brown eyes and sighed. It made me hard to see if he was being sarcastic or not.

“I’m sorry too for bumping you.” I said and bowed. I grabbed my phone that fell on the floor , bowed to him and was about to walk away when he grabbed my hand and yanked it, harshly making me face him.

“Hey!!”

“What??”

“I think I know you.”

“I didn’t know you.”

“You didn’t remember me??”

“Nuh-uh” I shook my head and he pouted.

“How could you do that, HaNeul-ahh.” 

“How did you know my name??” I asked, confused.

“Of course, I do. I’m your Jiminie right.”

 

Jiminie??

That’s name kind of familiar.

 

I took me a while before my mind snapped. “I know you. You’re the one that they called shortie. Okay, now I remembered you.” I said. 

JiMin pouted before put his hand around my small waist, hugged me tightly and spun me around, laughing and catching all the attiention from people around us. I slapped him across his head.

“Yah, idiot. You’re making us the main attention, y’know.” I whispered to him and he just grinned.

“I’m sorry, HaNeul.”

“Sorry my .” I gritted. He put me down on my feet and bowed to people who were looking weirdly at us. I stared at him and he is completely different from the last time I saw him. He was fat, ugly and short. I was taller than him before.

Ouh, I’m sorry, by the way, let’s meet Park JiMin. He’s 20 years old and he’s 175cm. An annoying and mischievous cousin ever but he’s the best. I told you that I don’t have sibling right?? And it was right, I didn’t lie.He’s not my biological cousin, he’s my adopted cousin. 

The first time we meet at my parents’ other house at Japan. They were doing some ceremony for stuff I didn’t know for what.

I was running around with my old friend, named Ah Ra – she’s still living in Japan and we lost contact - when I saw JiMin was, crouching at the corner of the hall, crying. She was the first one, who greeted him and she said that he was the Park’s son. The one who will inherited their bussiness, just like me. We comfort him and slowly started to talk to him. 

 

“Hi, I’m Shin Ah Ra.” AhRa said and flashed her white teeth. I rolled my eyes at the crying kid when AhRa nudged my stomach.

“Ouch!! Okay fine. My name is HaNeul” I frowned to her before and goofily grinned at the kid. He looked up from his knee, his eyes was red and puffed. He looked around and cleared his throat before smiled at us.

“I-I’m Pa-park JiMin.” He suttered and AhRa giggled. 

“You don’t have to be scared. HaNeul always grumpy.” She said and JiMin nodded his head. I raised my eyebrows at her and rolled my eyes. JiMin looked at me and grinned.

“You’re so pretty.” What he said made me flushed. My face reddeaned and fortunately, the place was dark so he won’t see my red face.

“Umm, I was wondering if you wanna hang out with us?? We could played in HaNeul’s room.” AhRa said and I nodded my head, agreeing with her. We slowly stood up and I held my hand and JiMin grabbed it.

“Let’s go to my room.” I said and we started running to my room, that was upstair. I was running hand in hand with JiMin who already stopped crying and he get along with us, pretty well. We reached my room and I opened the door, letting the three of us to get in and started to play with everything in the room. There was a doll house, some barbie doll and other games. I’m just 9 years old at the time and JiMin was the same age as mine. We kept playing untill his parents’ secretary need to come and pick him up from my room. He bid me goodbye and went back to his parent.

A few weeks later, I just knew that his mother was my father adopted sister and he was their son. 

 

“HaNeul?? Earth to HaNeul??” I felt like a hand waved infront of my face. I looked up and saw JiMin waving his hand infront of me. 

“You’re being like this for about 5 minutes.” He said and I nodded my head.

“I really miss you.”

“Yeah, me too.” We kept walking until we reached a cafe that was a couple meters away from us. The room was filled with coffee’s aroma and most of people in deep conversation. The place was so cozy with some acoustic song played. I found an empty table in the other side of the room , looked around and saw soe of my schoolmates, talking and chatting. I looked down, letting my bangs closed my face, hopefully they didn’t recognize me. I quickly walked behind JiMin, hiding behind his body. 

Some of them glanced at me tie to time, trying to process what happen, why the Nerd was in a popular cafe?? Should the Nerd at the library right now and other stupid stuff. I took a place infront of JiMin.

“Yah, HaNeul-ahh.” JiMin called and I looked up from the table.

“Why?? What’s wrong??” I asked.

“Hmm, I just want to ask, what happen to your face??” I unconciously put my hand over my bruised cheek. I could just ask JeongHan to apply some make up on my face to cover all the bruises. 

“Ouhh, this. I got shot when we were playing dodgeballs in school a few days ago.” I mumbled and he just rolled his eyes.

“I know you were lying.”

“I know that too.”

“What actually happen to you, when I wasn’t around??” He asked in a serious tone.

“Nothing.”

“HaNeul ...”

“It’s just .... Not now. I’ll tell you one day.” I put my head on the table and looked at the other way. I could always create and excuses...

He sighed and just stared at me. I really know JiMin. He won’t budge untill you tell him the thruth , but it not his fault though. I just don’t want anyone to .... disturb my life. Suddenly, his phone rang.

“Hello??”

“Yahh!! Park JiMin!! Where the are you right now??” someone the other line shouted at him and I gigled at his expressions. He look so scared right now. His face was priceless.

“Mian-mianhae hyung”

“What’re you doing right now.” The voice softened.

“I’m at a cafe meeting with my old friend.”

“Give me your address. We’ll see you there.”

“Okay, hyung.” He ended the call, mumbling something under his breath. I looked up and shook my head before slowly stood up. I walked to the counter, ignoring all the looks that was on me right now. I lined up to other some coffee and one by one the people before me disappear. I sighed and walked to the counter and there was a girl waiting me behind the counter with hand crossed, she was argueing playfully with the barista.

She was wearing a red cap that was covering her hair and half of her face. “Welcome to the cafe. What’re you going to order?” She asked and sweetly smiled as she looked up from the counter. She had a light brown sharp eyes that made her looked cold. Her jet-black hair was tied into a high ponytail and her bangs was covering half of her face. The girl ran her finger through her hair and combed it behind her ear.

“I want a caramel machiato and mocha frappe,please.” I order and she grabbed her pen and wrote something on the order pad, hurriedly tried to wrote my order before went back behind the counter and gave my orders to the barista. I waited at the counter, staring at the pretty cashier.

In a few minutes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter