010 - The Library

The Bad Boy's Good Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Bad Boy’s Good Girl

010 -  The Library

HaNeul’s POV

I peered out the class, checking if the way was clear. I looked to the right, left and right again. I closed my eyes and let out a very deep breath. I stepped into the school and quickly went into the crowd, blending with the others. I was using the same paces of walking, head down staring at the ground, bumping to a few peoples and let all the names and threat passed by me.

Then, I went toward my second locker to take my books. I swiftly typed my password and opened it. Quickly taking the books I need, I closed the door and was about to walk away. 

I yelped in suprise when I felt a sudden tug on my collar. I jerked backward and lifted off my feet. Turned around, I looked at my captors. 

Seventeen were standing behind me with the same identical grins. Wonwoo was the one who wasp holding me up by the collar. I glared at him and slowly he let go off my collar and let me go to my place. After took a deep breath, I turned arond, facing the Seventeen.

“Hello there, HaNeul” Joshua said cheerfully. I sighed in defeated.

“Hey.”

“We haven’t see you all morning, y’know.” S.Coups amused.

“I’d think you were avoiding us.” JeongHan said. I let out a laugh.

“Avoid you?? Me??”

“Yeah, you.”

“What are you talking about.” I denied.

“Look, that’s the same thing I was telling the guys and noone hear what I say.” SeungGwan said.

“Hahaha, I would never avoid ... you guys.” I faked a smile.

“Really, because I saw you in the hall and you began walking the other way..” Wonwoo crossed his arms and shook his head in disappointment.

I sighed in defeat. 

“Fine. Yes, SeungGwan they were right. I am avoiding you guys.” 

“Why??” Joshua asked.

“HaNeul, you should have known better.” Wonwoo shook his head.

“Know what??”

“Y’know that this recess you are going to meet us, right??” Wonwoo said and I nodded my head.

“And ... Why you’re avoiding us today?? You didn’t seem to mind hang out with us yesterday.” Dino said, the matter of fact.

“Well ...

“Well, what??” The8 asked.

“I just ... I just didn’t want to be a bother.”

“Why do you think you will be a bother??” MinGyu asked. I looked at him and the others before looked away.

“I just don’t want us to be seen together at school. Your popularity statues would be dropping just by standing next to me.” I said, embrassed.

MinGyu shook his head and smiled at me.

 

Gosh,

You just make me want to rip that beatiful smile from your face.

 

Beautiful?? Smile??

What the heck is wrong with you?!

 

“HaNeul, are you serious?? That’s one of the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.” Woozi snorted.

“Well, it isn’t. I had never had a true friend before ... do we go to school together, eat together?? I just .. don’t know.” I snapped making them flinch. 

“Those thing will come naturally at you. Stop worrying about it and about our popularity statuses ... just forget about it. We will do whatever seem to be right to you.” S.Coups said and ruffled my hair in my annoyance.

“I mean, we are not this close before. When we first met each other, we had each other guts.”

My eyes lit up. 

“Really??”

“Yeah ... It seem so.”

“So, how you guys become friends??”

“Let’s just say that we were pushed under some certain ‘circumstances’ .’’ Vernon said.

“And we became really close.” Jun finished. I nodded my head at their statement. I looked at my watch. 

“Okay, well look at the time.” I turned around my heel and began to walked away.

Once, I felt another tug on my collar, having me drag back to them. “Nuh-uh” SeungGwan said shaking his finger.

“Friends don’t avoid each other unless they did something unspeakable.” Min Gyu put me down and turned at Seventeen crossing his hand over his chest.

“Yeah, like losing their wallet.”

“Losing their – what??” I looked at him, suprised.

“You lost your wallet??”

“Yeah, just the wallet. There’s no money inside it.” Min Gyu shrugged innocently.

“One moment it was there and the next moment, it was gone.”

“You said I must misplaced it” Wonwoo said.

“Really?? I don’t think so.”

“Why??”

“Well ... it was really me misplaced it. You should have change the pronouns.”

“Why you little-“ MinGyu was about to jump Wonwoo when Joshua and S.Coups hold their collar. Joshua pulled Wonwoo’s collar and the boy fell backward onto the ground and S.Coups pushed MinGyu making him crash to the locker.

“Guys what I say about fighting??” S.Coups said. He paused and looked around.

“Where’s HaNeul??”

 

But, I was long gone.

 

I was to able succesfully escaped from those boys and went to the ladies. After this I had MinGyu, Woozi, Jun and Hoshi for Chemistry and DK, MinGyu, Wonwoo and The8 for P.E. But, we girls have a natural excuses for the class.

The time of the month!

We are able to skip class if we feel even a little cramp. It’s not like it was my T.O.M, but who care unless they want to check it. 

Of course, it was weird enough having a nerd to actually skip classes. But for me and my bullying, this should be exception. Beside, I could skip classes or school for weeks without having my grade scratched at all.

I’m the most popular nerd to do those things, and the most hated.

I took out the glasses and washed my face. Taking the tissues, I clean my face and looked at the mirror infront of me. 

I didn’t want to brag about anything but, I don’t think I’m ugly. Well, I got a clean face without any acne or black pores. Paled white skin and naturally red lips without any help from make up, but why?

 

Why did they hate me so much?

What did I do wrong?

 

Soon, the bell rang, saying it was time to start the fifth period. I shook my head and put back my glasses on. After tightened my ponytails, I spun my heels to go back when a voice greeted me inside the toilet.

“Why wasting your time looking at the mirror??” 

 

Just ignore them, 

just ignore them, 

just ignore them. 

 

My mind kept telling me the same thing. I hanged my head down and walked pass them to the door.  I jumped back when the door was slammed shut right in front of my face. If I didn’t have the quick reflexes, I might be sent to the nurses’ office for an ice pack for my hand. 

Joo Young let go of her and she study her perfectly manicured nail.

MinJi, YooRa and YuJin appeared right behind her, studying their finger as well like it was the most interesting thing in the world. I unconsiously took a few steps back.

“H-hi guys.”

“We want to know what your deal is, HaNeul” MinJi said harsly making me flinch. 

“What do you want??”

“Stop playing dumb, Nerd.”

“What is your deal??” Joo Young repeated, glaring at me.

“My deals??”

Like predator, they began to circle around me – ganging up on a weak prey. I kept whipping around, not wanting to have them to jump on me from behind. I could hear their annoying heels clicking, echoing through the toilet.

“Yup.” MinJi said, popping the ‘p’.

“You’re the most unpopular girl in this school.” She said.

“We almost bully you on daily basis.” 

“But ...”

“Why the most hottest guy in Elite Prep..” Joo Young said in disbelief.

“Hanging out with some to weird like ... you??!!” She pointed her finger at me.

I was backing back from them, until I hit the wall. 

Now, I’ve been cornered by the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter