004 - The Pain

The Bad Boy's Good Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Bad Boy’s Good Girl

004 -  The Pain 

HaNeul P.O.V

 

Someone’s leg came and made a contact on my stomach. A hand suddenly gripped my collar, forcing me to stand up. My head snapped back and I could felt cheek burned with pain. 

“You could never be with us. You just a waste of space. I don’t know why we even be friend with you.” A voice said. “And I still don’t know how in the world I could even fell in love with you.” Another voice said followed by some laughter. I was blindfolded with a piece of some old black clothes.

I could feel that they tied me on a chair inside a room – maybe in a classroom. Tears formed in my eyes, but I wouldn’t let them fell. I won’t let them see me in this condition. Suddenly a fist connected to my stomach, made me and the chair fell back. I could feel someone stepped on my foot, smiling and laughing. I knew my cheek will have a lot of bruises in the morning and my stomach will have a good shoe’s size bruise.

“You should realize where you supposed to be” Someone lifted me in the rightful place back. Then I think two peoples held me before I got punch by punch on my stomach and face. He – I think he’s a guy because of the voice – kicked me and let me crashed on the ground, whimpering in pain.

“On the ground.” He spat and walked away with his friend, laughing at me. I was there for the whole day until a voice came and greeted me.

“Hello. Anybody’s here??”  I felt like want to shout ‘I’M HERE!!!’ but instead I just stay there and waited for the voice owner’s to come and save me. I heard some footstep walking toward me.

“Hey, are you okay??” He asked. I shook my head.

“Do I look like I’m okay??” 

 

What a good first impression

 

He gently lifted me before untied the ropes around me. He helped me stand up but he didn’t let me open the blindfolded he took my hand that was curled into a fist and put something into it. 

“You know, my mom gave me this before she die.” He said.

“And why did you gave this to me??”

“I call it as, hmm, lucky pendant. It safe me from any harm.”

The unknown guy,  bid a goodbye at me before trailed away from me, leaving me alone in the class.

When I felt like he was surely gone, I opened the blindfolded.

“Why didn’t you let me see your face??” I sighed and raised my hand too look at the ‘thing’ he gave me.

“A pendant??”

 

I jolted awake when I felt arms shaking me. I snapped my eyes opened before yelled.

“No, no, no don’t hurt me” I yelled and I moved to the end of the bed.

 

Wait??

How did in earth I got into a bed??

Where am I??

 

It took a few seconds for me to adjust my eyes with the bright light. First thing I saw is a lot of unknown people staring at me  with widened eyes. I looked around the room that I’m sleeping in. A big comfy white bed, a chandelier, an air-conditioner with modern pink looked. A pink wallpaper with some white furniture. I don’t own any pink bedroom

I had a chandelier at my parents’ house but my room is white. Not pink. I tried to move a little bit only when I fell back into the comfy bed, groaned. My body hurts all over. My face swollen and I tried to lift up my head but my body hold against it. I grunted and plopped my head on the pillow.

“Where in the earth am I??” I croacked.

I felt like someone jumped on the bed sitting across me.

 

Hey , I remembered his face.

 

“Hello. Remembered who I am??” He waved his hand infront of my face and I just nodded my head.

“Joshua right??” I answered his question and he smiled back at me.

“Do you know where you’re??” Someone asked. I looked around, scanning the room, still resting my head on the pillow and shook my head. This room felt unfamiliar.

“No.”

“Who’s room is this?? You guys love pink?? Seriously”

“She got some nerves.” Someone whispered. 

“This is my sister room and you’re at my house.” A guy with black hair said. 

 

He’s S.Coups

 

They told me that this was S.Coups’s house. When I said house, I really mean it. This is he’s house, more specific this house is his not his parent house, cousin’s or uncle’s house. From what The8 said, this is S.Coups house and they all live here. They stay there with some maid that only come on Wednesday, only when they’re at school. This guy is loaded.

“What I’m doing at your house??” Joshua hopped off from the bed and reunited with hs friends who were leaning against the wall.

“You didn’t remember anything??” Jun asked and I shook my head only when my mind snapped.

The last thing I remembered is walking into an alley when I met JungWoo.

 

I got beaten up.

 

“We helped you from JungWoo” Wonwoo or whatever name he is, exclaimed.  Suddenly I coughed some blood, staining the white mattressed. 

“Are you okay??” Woozi asked. He walked to the cupboard and opened the door.

“Yahh, Mingyu take the mattress. I couldn’t reach it.” He said to Mingyu who stood infront the cupboard. Mingyu shrugged his shoulder before took the mattress.

“What happened to JungWoo?? Did you guys killed him??” I asked, my voice hoarse. Mingyu passed the mattress  and some clothes toward Woozi before took a few steps forward clenching and unclenching his fist.

“Why are you so concerned about them who did this to you??” He asked. The other was just looked at the ground avoiding any eye-contact with me.

“I-I-I just...”

“We’re worried sick about you, HaNeul.” Wonwoo said.

“Why didn’t fight back?? Why did you let them beat you?? We found you on the ground nearly die at the places.” He asked. Tear welled up in my eyes in my eyes when the memory flashed back in my mind and my vision getting blurry. I just stared at my fingers before felt something wet on my cheek. Dripping from my chin to my fingers.

“I’m so sorry.” I cried. I curled into ball and cried in my arms.

“I’m sorry.” I chocked a sob before I felt the bed dip on one side, and the others side as well. Eight of thems – Wonwoo, Mingyu, Woozi, DK, The8, Hoshi, Dino and SeungGwan - were on the bed, hugging me and the other was just stood by the bed faking some tears.

“No , that’s not your fault.” DK petted my hair. 

“It was our fault, actually it was ours fault. If we went there a little bit earlier, you won’t be like this.” Mingyu said. What they said made me cried harder. 

“You just made her cried harder, idiot.” Woozi said and knocked Mingyu’s head. 

I hugged the person who sat closest to me and cried at his chest. I hugged him as hard as my injured hand could and I was crying as hard as I could since it’s been a lot time I had been really cry. After I calmed down, I laid my head on his shoulder, not wanting to let him go. He pat my head slowly and mumled something. 

 

‘We will protect you’

 

His pats made me felt drowsy and my eyelids getting heavier. I put my head on his shoulder and fell asleep. He put me on the bed, gently laid my head on the pillow. The door cracked softly as it opened, and all the members, one by one, walked out from the room leaving to the downstair except for, Mingyu, S.Coups and Vernon. I snuggled under the bed cover, it was soo comfortable eventhough it’s not my room. 

I wasn’t fully asleep yet, so I could hear what the trio talking. There’re talking about something but I couldn’t really hear that.

“Is she still awake??” S.Coups asked. Then, I heard some soft footstep walking to me. I could sense Vernon presence looming over me, practically inches away. I felt like a soft pat on my head and he tucked the cover over me before heard some soft giggle. 

“She’s already asleep.” Vernon said.

“She need the sleep. She need to rest.” Mingyu said.

“Hey, guys.” Vernon called.

“Didn’t you worried??”

“Worried about what??” S.Coups asked. I looked over the cover to look at them and I saw Vernon pointed at me.

“Her.”

There were a slight pause before, he continued.

“Are we doing a good thing??” Vernon quitely asked.

There were a silent after that too.

“I don’t want her to get hurt.” Mingyu said.

“She didn’t deserve any of this bully thing.” S.Coups sighed.

“Beside, the group just appeared at our territory. Claimed ours as them.” Mingyu said.

“And that was thing I worried about.”

“We just need to keep her safe from any danger, from now on, even if she rejected our request.” Vernon said before the door closed. After I heard the footstep receding away, I slowly stood up, staring at the door.

“What are they doing?? What with the group??”

 

Are they the gangster that did all the things in our neighbourhood??

Should I be worry or not??

Of course I should because I’m staying at the most wanted badass in the town.

But they’re my friend...

 

Friend.

I love the sound.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter