002 - The Bullying

The Bad Boy's Good Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Bad Boy’s Good Girl

002 -  The Bullying

HaNeul P.O.V

“What??” I asked.

 

Did I really heard what he said before?? 

Is this really true???

 “Why??” I said.

“Why are you trying to help?? If you want to pick on me, ask me to do your homework, punch me when you’re mad about your result or about someone, just come and tell me. If I do your homework, the pay is a week without bullying, for some punches, the pay is a month without bullying. Just say it. I don’t want you to pretend like protecting me while you’re just acting toward me.” I spat. Tears forming in my eyes, but I blinked it away.

 

I already felt betrayed once and I won’t feel it anymore.

 

I won’t show my weakness toward them.

 

Suddenly, Mingyu hugged me and patted me at the back of my head. He just silently hugged me. I didn’t respond, instead I just stay there.

“Shh, you can cry if you want.” DK said. I turned my head at him and shook my head.

“No.” I pushed Mingyu aside - he was dumbfounded with my action- and took all my belongings.

“No??” they said in unison. I walked toward the door when Jun blocked the door. There was a glint of guilt in his eyes.

“Yes, I won’t accept your request.” I said toward him. Jun narrowed his eyes and I just stood there, stared back at his brown eyes.

“Why?? We can help you. Look at you, full with bruises. Do you think you can survive this?? You’re girl, not a boy. They beat you eventhough they knew you can’t take it because you’re a girl.” I heard Jun said. He looked kind of mad. 

I snapped, putting my hand over my face to hide some bruises I got a few days ago. There’re some bruise and cut at my cheek.

“You can’t help me. You’ll just ... make it worse.” 

Jun took a deep breath before walked passed me. There were a pause before S.Coups continued. “Guys, let her go. Maybe she still need time to think about it.” Jun nodded his head before went in the class, walking toward MinGyu and whispered something to him. He nodded and glanced at me.

Without turning back, I quickly ran toward the rooftop. 

 

I’m the most athletic kid on my school. 

Yesh!!

Nah!! 

I’m just joking.

I won't....

 

I took a sharp turned at the stair and quickly ran upstair, skipping two stair at once. I was crying all the way until I reached the rooftop.Then, I stopped when I reached the door’s knob.

 

Maybe, I should give them a chance.

 

They maybe really serious about protecting me, they’d be nice to me or they can even be my friend.

But they also might be lying and acting all the time. They might bully me like the rest of the students. I’d fell for the trap or jokes for too many times untill I’d lost my trust to anyone, even for my parents. People are nothing than pretend someone to be their friend just to hurt the person’s heart at the end. 

I quickly yanked the door widely opened  before stepped in. I put all my things on a abandoned table they left it on the rooftop for god know what reason before I crashed down on the floor. I set my head on the floor, looking at the dusty floor around me.

I forced out a laugh. Trust, what is trust?? I’d lost that a few years ago. All the bruises and cut on my body because of the kicks and punches was just nothing to me anymore. I’d been through it for about three years. 

I lied there on the dusty floor,motionless. There was a small wind that blew my bangs off my face. I was trying to blink all the tears away, but luck was not on my side today-no, they are never on my side.

I chocked a sob before curled into ball.

A few days ago, I got some free punches from JungWoo on the stomach and a kick on my leg because I accidently bumped on him when he was walking to his class at the hallway. It’s not my fault, someone pushed me, making stumbled then I ‘accidently’ bumped onto him. He punched me a few times, leaving a big ugly purplish bruise on my stomach that still sore until today. 

Yesterday, a girl who is ‘my junior’, spill her food on my head when I was going to take my food at the cafeteria. Actually, there was only one student who did that and after other students watched her show, they came and do exactly the same things she did to me. 

I decided to be the last one to leave the school because of the food that get stucked on my hair. There some went into my shirt. It’s so disgusting!! I need 3 hours to get rid all of the things from my body.

 

I’ll always be alone

 

I slowly sat up, then got off from the floor. I took all the works that was given for me and placed it on the floor with me. I decided to skip all the class since I was to lazy to walk to my classes. I always be in all of my class, so if I’m not in class, teacher would just let it pass. 

 

That’s the perk being a nerd!! Hahaha!! 

 

I took my pen and started working on Joo Young’s homework. I’ll put this in her table before I go back home.

I stayed there until the last bell rang. The school was pretty empty since most of the students were at home except for some staff and students who stay here after school.

I quickly took all my stuff and Joo Young’s before walked out from the rooftop. I slowly walked toward my locker in the class to put some stuff into my locker. I put the password and opened it and saw a bread and a bottle of banana milk on my locker.

I changed my password every single week.

“How did it get in my locker??” I took the bread and my lock.

“I think, I already locked the locker before I went to the rooftop.” I scratched my head.

The bread was the same bread the boys-seventeen- gave to me before. This made me smiled.

 

Maybe they’re being serious about the friend thing.

 

I put my books and took my phone. I’ll tell my mom that I stayed at the library doing some revision, since she might be worried cause I didn’t go home yet. Just as I took my backpack, a note fell from my locker. A note that written by Seventeen. I narrowed my eyes at it. Is this a joke?? I picked up the note, a simple note in a paper that was folded in half, and opened it.

There was only a sentences and a 17 signature at the end of the sentences.

There’s no name,no freaks, no nerd, no geek, no death threat, no stupid things like go die nerd, see you in hell and stuff that I used to got. There’s only...

 

‘We hope you accept us being your friend.’- 17

 

 

Today is Friday. The last day of the school week. It’s mean, I’d survived the bullies for 5 days. Yesh!! When it was Saturday, I managed to lock myself in my room, to cover all the bruises with make up, do my- my bullies- homework or listening to some music. 

 

One thing most of people didn’t know about me is, I’m rich!!

 

They thought because I’m a nerd and have a poor wardrobe, I came from a poor family but suprisingly I’m from a wealthy family.

My parents run a company in Seoul, Daegu ,Jeju and some in other country all around the world..  I don’t really know about the business stuff. That was what my maid said. They don’t really at home since they often traveled with private jet to negotiate with some business matter, all over the globe.

I live in a mansion and I have my own apartment near my school. Not that's near, it’s took 10 minutes walking from my apartment to reach school.

For the wardrobe stuff, it’s not like I don’t have any fashionable and expensive clothes. I once used my Channel bag to school and it end up got hang outside the class. I love all my things, that’s why I choose to bring some old things to school. For outfit... hmm!! Even if I wear a fashionable outfit, they would say that I didn’t suit to wear it, it’s make me fat, make me ugly, I’m to ugly to wear the outfit and other mean stuff. 

I waited my chaffuer- yesh, I came to school with car. Only when I stay at my apartment I go to school by walking- at a bus stop near my school. While waiting my chaffeur to come, I opened my phone and found a notification. It’s told that I’ve got a new message.

 

From - Wonwoo

To -  HaNeul

 

Hey HaNeul~ What’re you doing?? Wanna go and catch some new movies at the cinema tonight?? 

 

What the actual fudge??? I looked around and at my phone back. How did he got my number phone??

 

From – HaNeul

To – Wonwoo

 

What are you doing?? Stop bothering me and leave me alone!! No I won’t go with you. Never!!!

 

 

Annoyed, I shoved my phone into my pocket. In a few minutes, my chaffeur arrived. I yanked the door before happily hoped in. After greeting my chaffeur, the car drove off. I played the piece of paper, fidl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter