005 - The Lone Wolf

The Bad Boy's Good Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Bad Boy’s Good Girl

005 -  The Lone Wolf 

MinGyu’s POV

The other group or we called them as the ‘The Lone Wolf’  just appeared in our territory just a few weeks ago, claiming orus territory as their. They messed a lot with the people that live in the neighbourhood and they even got some nerves to give us the silent threat. 

The Lone Wolf killed people, doing ‘prostituation’, sell drugs and fought using weapon such as knives and guns. It’s not like we didn’t use it when we’re fighting, but ... they mess with us and I couldn’t accept that. 

 

Not in our territory and definitely not when HaNeul with us. 

 

When they see we hanging out with HaNeul, they’re going to target her when we’re not looking. One thing I felt proud with them is they just need one second to work and in that one second, anything could happen. I know we’re in a gang, the most scared and merciless gang in Seoul, but to risk an innocent girl’s life, it won’t be that easy. Her life is in danger ,every seconds being next to us.

The Lone Wolf are lost without their leader, who just disappear and now ,who is running the group was the old leader's relative. We still don't know either his sister or brother.

 We once made an agreement that we’ll stay in our territory and they’ll stay in theirs but suprisingly the new leader decided to brake the agreemant saying that they’ll took our territory. The are scrambled without the old leader and with the unexperienced new leader, it just make it worse.

“Are you worried??” S.Coups asked me. I looked at him and shook my head.

“No, I didn’t worry about anything.”

“And what’re you doing here in the kitchen alone?? The others was at the living room playing a game Vernon and SeungGwan bought just now.” He said and I sighed before painted a fake smiled on my face.

“It is a mistake??” I asked him as he pulled the seat and sat infront of me.

“No. We’re not doing anything wrong, my dear dongsaeng.” He said

“But seeing her like that, fighting for her life, it just made my heart broke in two. I ...” I said whislt stirring my hot cocoa. I gulped down the hot cocoa and S.Coups just smiled.

“She’s strong girl.”

“To survive 3 years getting bully everyday, not easy y’know.” I sighed. 

“I just can’t bear looking at her getting bully.” 

“By the way, what is she going to wear?? We can’t let she wear the same shirt she wore just now. It may affect her cuts, since the shirt was dirty.” S.Coups asked.

“For now, I’ll let her wear my shirt.We already change her shirt though”

“Hey, I thought you didn’t like someone using your belongings.” He sheepishly smiled at me.

 

Yes, I hate it ,

But, when it comes to HaNeul 

...

I don’t know

 

There was an awkward silent after that.

“And about The Lone Wolf, one of them tried to jump on me when I was walking to our home a few days ago.”

“Really?? I didn’t know that. Why didn’t you tell us??”

“Because I thought they were some unorganized gangs in that place and I just figured it was them ,when they told about the murder in the news. The tatoo I saw on one of the member’s neck with the sign the showed on the news were the same. ” He explained. I nodded my head.

I glanced over the clock and t’s already 8 p.m. 

 

Hmm, HaNeul still didn’t wake up yet.

 

“Kids!!! Come to the kitchen, now!!!” S.Coups yelled at the other members and in a seconds, all the members already at their place. This hyung’s pretty cool. Once he said anything, the kids will do it in a flash of light.

 DK sat at his place beside Hoshi and they were bickering about something – about DK lost candy – 

“No, where did you put it??” DK asked.

“I gave it to you, yesterday night.” Hoshi replied.

“You liar, I saw you hold it this morning.”

“No, I swear.

“Yes, you did it.”

“No, I didn’t”

“Yes, you did.”

“No, I didn’t.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“No, you didn’t.”

“Yes, I did it.” Hoshi suddenly stood up and ran away from the angry DK toward the living room. Hoshi looked at us and at DK back before held out a small bottle full of colorful candy. 

I stay at my place and shook my head. They’re acting like a kid!!! 

“You bastard!!!” DK tripped over a thing -  I didn’t really saw it – He turned back at Hoshi and started to chase him back, they ran out through the living room, making a huge mess of it. DK was shouting some cuss word at Hoshi as he ran after him.

If I say a huge mess of the room, I really-really mean it. Flipped chair, cushion all over the room, breaking vasses, upside down table and they’re shouting threats to each other.

“Hoshi!!!”

“What??”

“Give back my candy!!!!”

“No!!! Come and get it yourself.” 

I just laughed at them. Meanwhile, the others was chatting, playing and telling jokes to each other, especially SeungGwan. I looked at all of them before counted. 11?? Where’s the other 2 people??

“Guys, where’s Joshua hyung and Dino??” I asked and Woozi looked up from his phone before answered my question. His eyes scanned around the room.

“Joshua and Dino were upstair with HaNeul.” He said, speaking of the devil – joking - , I heard Joshua’s voice yelled saying that they’re already arrived from HaNeul’s room. They were at the stair, laughing and chatting before looking at DK and Hoshi weirdly. I looked at them and saw HaNeul was holding hand with Joshua whilst Dino’s hand was on HaNeul’s shoulder. They were about to step into the kitchen when Hoshi blocked them.

Hoshi then, passed DK’s bottle of candy toward HaNeul. He leaned over HaNeul’s ear and whispered something to her. Hoshi looked over Joshua hyung, pleading he to help him but Joshua just shrugged his shoulder, not knowing what to do. 

I looked over at JeongHan and asked him to tell Dino to come here.

 

I hate the sight, HaNeul was holding hand with Joshua hyung!!!

 

“Yahh!! Lee Chan, come and sit here.” JeongHan tapped the empty place beside him and Dino leisurely walked toward his place, laughing over how fool Hoshi and DK was. Wonwoo who look very annoyed by the scene ,coughed ,made Joshua hyung let go of HaNeul’s hand. 

HaNeul smiled at Joshua and at Wonwoo. Joshua hyung blushed slightly and were going to sit at his place when DK grabbed HaNeul’s hand, spun her around ,making the girl to face him. He was grabbing her injured hand and slowly tightened his grip making HaNeul whimpered in pain. Wonwoo and I already stood up, ready to jump on DK if he made any wrong move. 

Noone could ever stop DK if he is mad!! We need 4 giant people – me, Jun, Wonwoo and S.Coups - to stop him from chasing our little maknae, when he accidently poured some water on his favourite shirt. He chased the poor Dino all over the house for the whole night. In the end, S.Coups gave Dino his card and told him to buy the exactly same shirt at his family’s mall. 

One thing I forgot to mention was, S.Coups hyung is freakingly loaded. This house were living in is his mansion. His mansion!!! He is the heir of Korean biggest agribussiness exporter and in Seventeen, we have 3 rich spoiled brat members. 

S.Coups

Joshua

And the third is .... drumrolls please. We’re going to announced the winner. The third place win to ......

Kim MinGyu!!!

Scratched it. Yes, I’m the one of the richest member in the group. Hahaha, so proud!!! My parent own the biggest multimillion-dollar business of global chain of hotel and resort around Korea. Since they’re rarely at home, I decided to live with all the members here. And for Joshua hyung, he was the heir of HJ International Corporation. They became a threat to every wealthy bussisness in Korea, China and Japan. Their company getting bigger when they established an affiliated company A Korean innovative property development. Ok let’s go back to the main topic.

DK noticed HaNeul’s pained expression before slowly let go of her hand , mumbling some sorry toward HaNeul. She just nodded and grabbed the hand DK grabbed just now. “Did you saw any bottle of candy at Hoshi??” He asked. She shook her head and suddelny Joshua secretly put DK’s bottle on the table when DK not looking ,smiling at us. The8 laughed and secretly took the bottle and put it on the cabinet.

“Now, the won’t bickering about it anymore.” He said before fist-bumping with Woozi. We turned at HaNeul and DK and they were talking about something before DK leaned and crashed his lip on HaNeul’s cheek and ran upstair, screaming.

“HOSHI!!!! I know where you’re at~” He shouted running upstair. I looked Wonwoo who was sitting beside me just now, strolled over at HaNeul, grabbing her hand. They chatting about god-know-what before walked to the table. Wonwoo went to his place and HaNeul sat between us. She was talking with everyone about what happen to her. She was wearing my shirt and it kind of ... hmm how to tell this, I’m happy seeing her looking just fine but, to see her in my shirt ... urghh, just forget about it.

In a moment, a bing sound rang through the kitchen. HaNeul wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter