008 - The BTS

The Bad Boy's Good Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Bad Boy’s Good Girl

008 -  The BTS

MinGyu’s POV

 

It’s already 15 minutes and HaNeul still isn’t coming back. I tossed the leather jacket over my shoulder and it landed ontop of the shelf. S.Coups hyung was talking with Joshua hyung with JeongHan, Vernon, Wonwoo , DK and Hoshi who were already pick the shirt the want to buy and put in on the counter, piled it infront of the cashier. The Chinese lines and Dino were chatting and judging the shirt SeungGwan choose.

“Guys, where’s HaNeul??” I asked.

“Don’t know.” 

“Did you said that she went to toilet??” The8 said.

“Yeah, but ...”

“Let’s go and find her.” S.Coups interupputed. I glanced at him and nodded. S.Coups hyung told the others as I went toward Wonwoo.

“Hurry!!” I said to them as I strolled out from the store with JeongHan and Wonwoo. 

S.Coups passed his card toward the cashier and he made the payment before walked out from the store with the other members trailing behind him. We were supposed to buy stuff with HaNeul and now she’s gone.

 

I don’t want to hold a grudge over what happen, though so we need to find her. 

What would happen if some of her bullies find her??

 

“SeungGwan hurry up.” I yelled at him . Soon, they were out from the store. 

“Okay.” I opened my phone and there were a new application in my phone. I looked at Wonwoo and asked him to open his phone as well.

“Guys.” I halted to stop and they all looked at me, confused.

“Look at your phone.” They opened their phone and the same application appeared. SeungGwan suddenly stepped out, wore a smug smirk in his face.

“Oh,how could you underistimate Boo SeungGwan when it comes to virtual world??” He proudly said as he walked out with his identical mischievious smile.

“Did you do this, SeungGwan??” JeongHan asked as he narrowed his eyes at SeungGwan. He ignored the elder who was talking about the new application in his phone along with the others. I set my phone down and glared at SeungGwan.

“What is your problem??” I asked.

“How did you guys know my password??” Joshua said- popped up from nowhere. SeungGwan shrugged and pointed at Dino.

“I didn’t do it. Ask the maknae.” He said and half of the members went toward the poor maknae and cornered him. 

I glanced at SeungGwan who was smiling happily about the new application he made.

“I got this app where we’re able to chat with each other at the time it has GPS, so we can know whenever any of us where at the time.” He said, proudly.

“Wow ...” I said, speechless. SeungGwan rolled his eyes and sighed.

“You guys are stupid, aren’t you.”

“Hey!!”

“We will able to communicate with each other, anywhere and everywhere we are. We can have a group chat, call, personal chats or video call.” He explained when Dino cut him.

“No one, even a hacker could hack this application, even goverment can’t. It is a ... total privacy.”

“Get lost, I’m explaining here.” SeungGwan pushed Dino before continued on his speech. “It has a GPS, where we can detect where we are at, so it was easy for us to find anyone. This is for safety as well.”

I blinked.

Wonwoo blinked.

The Chinese line blinked.

The elders line blinked.

All of us blinked.

“We need to make sure that nothing bad happen to any of our members since, y'know, The Lone Wolf are in our town as well for HaNeul. We can’t let any of them found her.” Dino said.

“The application will turn on, whenever you turn on your GPS system.” I nodded my head. 

“There was a small green button, near the chatting over there?? If you press it, it will automaticly alert everyone whereever you at. This section was for chatting, don’t worry I already made everyone an ID.” He showed a button and clicked it, showing a big map of the town with a few colourful dots on it.

“All this dots was an icon. Everyone got their own colour and mine was orange. Press it and it will zoom in and tell you where you are.” I couldn’t help but to feel awed from this. 

He maybe looked like the pranster, but he was talking about this program like a computer geek.

“How did you do this??” I asked him and he just goofily smiled.

“I won’t tell you. This is Dino’s and my secret, though.” I rolled my eyes , putting the phone inside my back pocket.

Suddenly, all phone chimed, I sighed and took my phone back and looked down at it.

A new red icon popped up in the map. I press the button and saw SuMin’s name on it. SuMin is S.Coups’s younger sister and she was in 98’ liner so she was a year younger than me. 

“I put her in the app too.” Dino scracthed his head. There was a message she left to us and she told us to go to the food court inside the mall as soon as possible.She need to tell us something about the gangs.

S.Coups hyung turned off his phone and let out a deep breath. He decided that we should go to the food court as fast as possible. 

I gasped when I felt a wind passed by me. 

Woozi was threathening The8 who was passing Woozi’s phone toward DK. Woozi ran toward DK with a bat he found beside a store, making DK tossed back Woozi’s phone at The8 back and it happen back and forth. 

It was like game of monkey except for that they were throwing a perfectly fine and expensive phone while running in a mall. Woozi kicked DK’s shin and he let go of the phone, Woozi quickly grabbed back his phone in mid air before put it in his pocket. The8 went and help the helpless DK to stand up.

I laughed at them and kept on walking. Soon, we arrived inside the mall, food court and found SuMin, sitting on a chair with some files infront of her.

“Hey guys.” She waved and instantly S.Coups hyung went and sat next to her. Everyone settled down, ready to hear the news.

“I miss you guys.”

“Yeah, us too.” Vernon said.

“Not you.” Vernon feigned as SuMin shot him, clutching his chest. His head dramatically fell ontop of the table, he groaned something about dying and see a white lights along with the cold death’s grip on his hand.

“Screw it, Vernon.” Well ,I must said that, he don’t really act like this. Only when SuMin’s around. 

 

Only with SuMin.

 

“Just forget about him.” 

“Continued.” JeongHan demanded and SuMin’s exhale a deep breath.

“They’re here too.”

“Who?” Vernon asked.

“Them!!”

“Yeah, who??”

“Is it The Lone Wolf?” SuMin shook her head.

“It’s worst. It was BTS. They arrived here last night.” She said. I saw S.Coups hyung expression changed and his knuckles turned white.

“What are they doing here??”

“I don’t know. There are no information about it.” SuMin said as she pushed the files toward her brother.

 

Because of them, we are what we are now. They helped us when we’re in danger and they’re the one who taught us how to fight. 

Now because of them, S.Coups wall getting higher and higher. I already hate myself enough for cannot helping even everyone felt it. Maybe because, there too many memories with them, we had locked in our mind. It felt like pressing delete but the bar won’t budge and taking forever to loading. Looking at S.Coups himself made me want to punch them in their face. I can’t stand seeing him like this. 

After the incident, he kept saying that it was his fault, that he can’t save her. He shutted the world around him, rejecting the world and none of us said anything to him or try to comfort him. We scared that he might turned into a hulk and kill us at that time.

We are too scared.

He was feeling to guilty over a girl’s death. Stupid me, of course he would. She was his freakin’ girlfriend. They took her away from him. 

Forever. 

Her body found death, in the river. They said that her body was burnt and we can’t even barely recognize her. 

The investigation about her closed just like that and the case was consider as a murder, but they can’t find the murderer.

BTS moved out from the city. Walked out from our life just like that, without any words or without without any warn. All of their phone got disconnected, so they might moved far. In a few months later, we decided to move from the city to here when we found HaNeul.

 

The document was BTS's criminal record, and rumor saying that police suspected that they are doing some murder in Seoul. 

“I don’t think they did this.” Joshua commented and I nodded my head.

The murder was a mess, they left a lot of handprint everywhere and they even left their knives. But why didn’t the police do some DNA test over the handprint?? I hate to say this but, BTS was an organized gangs here along with us. They won’t left it just like that.

 

But they might had told some street-gangster to do this. 

Nobody know.

 

“And there’s one more thing.” SuMin said

“About JooRi’s files. Some of them gone missing along with the evidences.”

 

Missing??

 

“We just, I don’t want to talk anything about this today. Let’s go.” Wonwoo mumbled, followed by a yes from all the members except for SuMin. She was staring behind us. I turned and saw the seven of them.

BTS was standing across us.

My eyes narrowed at SuMin and she was about to burst into tears. I stared up at the striking brown eyes.

“Long time no see, JungKook.”

“Yeah.”

“What are you guys doing here?? Who allowed you to step into my mall??” S.Coups yelled at them, his face reddened with anger.

“Duhh, it’s just a mall.”

“I miss you SuMin-ahh.” JungKook said as he walked up and tried to hug SuMin, when Vernon step infront and punched the guy right on his nose. JungKook stumbled backward and fell on the hard floor. V and JiMin went toward him and slowly helped him to stand.

“I can’t believe it. I can’t believe that I actually believe that I love you.”

“SuMin I..” SuMin went and stay beside Vernon.

“Why did you hit him??” Jin asked with his eyes wide now.

“Because he deserved it.” Vernon simply answered.

Silence made its way around us. S.Coups rolled his eyes before step infront and now he was standing infront of Jin.

“I don’t know what you’re doing here but I don’t want to see any of you here anymore.” 

“I didn’t know that you still hold grudge on her.” Jin sarcasticly said making S.Coups, grabbed his collar, bringing his face infront of his. 

He was shooting dagger at Jin who just smiled.

“Don’t you ever mention her name again.”

“Why??”

“Just shut up.”

“She's already dead. Forget about her.”

“Don’t make me repeat myself” S.Coups growled, his eyes looking menacing. 

I could see, Jin visible gulped. Even he scared of S.Coups when he was mad.

“You guys with The Lone Wolf claimed one of our territory as yours. You abruptly came inside our territory and even MY mall just to talk about her death?? I don’t need the stupid information. We don’t need it at all.” His gripped tightened. 

Jin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter