003 - The Bad Boy

The Bad Boy's Good Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Bad Boy’s Good Girl

003 -   The Bad Boy

Mingyu POV

 

“Seung Cheol hyung, do you want anything to drink??” Jun asked the leader, who is still playing with his phone. S.Coups hyung pressed the off button on his phone before looked at us and smiled. 

“Yeah, that’s great since I’m thirsty, cause of walking too much and my feet sore.” He joked. Well I think it kind of true since we’d been walking for about 2 hours straight, scanning the area. It’s supposed to be Woozi’s job but he couldn’t came to deal with some thing at the dorm with the others , so I took his place.

“There was a Starbuck near this neirghbourhood.” Wonwoo said as he lead us to a small chocolate-brown building that filled with coffee’s aroma. SeungGwan yanked the door wide opened for us and walked in, instantly got the usual Starbuck’s greeting.

“Welcome to St-starbuck. I’ll be y-your waiter today. What can I help you with??” We stood on the lines and suddenly all the peoples who were lining before us gone and scattered. We walked up to the counter, where the cashier and the barista were standing. 

I can’t help but smirked at the barista who is hiding behind the counter, cowering from us. I scanned the menu before decided to buy. SeungGwan walked up and stood beside me to order his drink.

“I’ll get frappucino.” He said, eagerly.

“A mocha frappe” Jun ordered.

“Chocolate frappe for the both of us” Wonwoo and S.Coups hyung said in unison. The whole team know they were ultimate fans of chocolate.

“I want a caramel machiato.” I said to the cashier who is gulping in fear.

S.Coups took his gold credit card and passed it to the cashier. The cashier shakingly took the card and looked at S.Coups and at the card back. 

“Why?? First time seeing a gold credit card??” S.Coups hyung raised a brow, mocking the cashier.The cashier shook his head before made the payment. In a few minutes -it is just me or all the Starbuck's worker were working as if they were a machine- we got our orders. 

We were walking to an emty place at the back of the building, beside the window when everyone turned their attention at us. 

They’re looking at us with fear and eye widened. They’re talking as slow as they could, whispering and pointing us. S.Coups smirked at some girls winking at them making them instanly faint. They started doing some qountdown and ran toward a table at the other side of the cafe, pushing everyone they see on the way, ditching me at the back. I sighed.

 

Kids

 

I was walking alone with my hand in my black jeans pocket, leisurely until I reached the table. I sat beside Wonwoo, infront of Jun and SeungGwan. I tossed a straw toward SeungGwan and he easily catched it mid-air, ripped it and took a sip of his drink.

“You forgot to take the straw.” I said at SeungGwan who is happily drinking his drink. He cheekily smiled at me and continued drinking. After a sip, S.Coups hyung stirred his drink with the straw before looked at me.

“Do you remember that HaNeul girl??” He asked and I nodded my head. All of us did.

HaNeul, a girl that we saw in our way to school. She was on the floor when I saw her, taking all her papers that was scattered on the floor. She just a normal girl or nerd that most of students love to bully. A school outcast and an invisible girl that has nothing to do with the society. I know she’s pretty and I could see that behind the thick rimmed-glass. She’s a strong girl that let all the insult, pain and names thrown to her.

“Why, what’s wrong with her??” Jun asked.

 “Do you think she’ll accept our request about being her friend??” S.Coups asked.

“I witnessed her bully scene.” SeungGwan sighed. 

“She’s soo strong.” I heard Wonwoo mubled. 

 

Too strong for a girl.

 

“We came at school and all of them avoided us, she’s the only one who talked nasty things at us. I think she’ll approved our request since we just want the protect her from the bullies.” I said.

“She’s the first person who stood up to us, talked back at us and other stuff.” SeungGwan laughed.

The atmosphere suddenly change. 

SeungGwan tried changed the topics about HaNeul to some stuff about Jun’s burned cake and Vernon’s ripped pant. I was laughing at all the story he’s telling until I looked at Wonwoo who is looking outside the window before slowly hit him on the head. 

“Do you have anything you want to talk about?? Is anything bother you??” I asked.

“Hmm, no. I don’t think so.” He said with a blank face. 

 

There is something bothering him.

 

“Yahh, forget about her for a while, we’ll deal with in a few days.Okay?!” I said and he smiled. He peered out the window, looking at the night sky. Suddeny, a beep sound rang, telling that Wonwoo received messages. It’s not a regular typed message, it’s a voice messages. He gulped when took out his phone and his eyes widened at the messenger’s ID.

 

I think I know who sent the messages.

 

“Guys, I think ... we should get back home now.” He stated before send the same messages, he received from Woozi and JeongHan at us. Woozi was screaming at the voice recorder, asking us to come back home now and JeongHan sent us a typed messages saying that we should come back house right now or Woozi will be mad – he’s already mad - We all laughed at Woozi’s massages before slowly sneaked our way out from the Starbuck. 

We were walking home when I heard a whipering and groaned from a dark alley on our way followed by a cried. We usually used the other way to get back home, but this path was the fastest and the closest way to get back home. 

 

It was a lady's voice??

Is it a girl??

What happened back there??

Is there some robbery??

 

I stood there with S.Coups hyung, Jun, Wonwoo and SeungGwan who had the same expression I had at the time. I turned at Wonwoo asking him if he heard what I heard and he nodded. 

We decided to take a look on what happening. 

“I’m going there with Jun and Wonwoo. Both of you, stay and wait at here. If there anything bad happen, or when you heard anything weird, just come and helps us.” I commanded them to wait there while I, Jun and Wonwoo went to check what happen. We walked slowly – almost tip-toeing toward some old big boxes. 

We was crouching behind t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter