The torture begins

The sun won't shine without you

Luhan woke up again. He had had an amazing dream. Sehun was with him. They were talking, laughing actually. A small smile appeared on his face, before falling after realizing were he was. He was where he had been for the last 3 days. The small concrete cell, that he had been put in. He knew that the kidnappers had demanded a ransom, but he also knew that no one would pay. His parents didn't have the finances to pay, and SM would surely not let anyone from Exo pay.
'Exo. it reminds me of home, which reminds me of Sehun.' He thought. As soon as the thought crossed his mind, the large door swung open, revealing two large men. They said nothing, but grabbed his arms and tied them together. He didn't try to resist, as he knew that he would live longer. The men pulled a bag over his head, removing all his eyesight. They pulled him out of the door. Luhan had no idea how long they walked, but at last he was placed ain't a chair, his arms and legs tied to the armrests and legs of the chair. At last, a voice revealed itself.
"Luhan, nice of you to join us. You should know that I am recording a little film, to send to your friends. I know that you have a special friend, named Sehun. Am I right?" He asked. Luhan didn't answer.
"I am turning on the camera now. Get to work." The voice ordered his minions. They pulled the bag of his head, revealing the room that they were in. I was a small room, a little bigger than the cell, but still not big. About 5 meters from him, stood a camera. He tried to avoid looking into it, knowing that what was recorded was sent to SM and to exo. He didn't want to put his former band mates in that position, especially not Sehun. The men put the bag over his head again, taking away his eyesight once again. He waited for the pain to come, but it didn't, at least for about a minute. The he heard the soft noise of water flowing through a hose. He knew the sound from his childhood. He waited for another second, before the water hit the bag over his head, making it cling to his head. He couldn't breathe and began gasping for air. As soon as he thought he was going to die, the hose was turned of, giving him a slight chance to breathe, before it being again. Tears started leaking out of his eyes, from a mixture of panic, fear and not being able to breathe. He just wanted it to end, whether it being saving or death. 

--------------

Hello again. So this was the second chapter. Please let me know if I should change the rating to m, as I don't want to cause anyone psychological harm in any way. I hope to post the next chapter in 2-3 days.