Please help me, Exo-m

The sun won't shine without you

In the dark of night, Sehun grabbed his bag and quietly walked towards the front door. He could still turn around, and go back to bed, pretending that he was okay. But he didn't want to. He couldn't. He had to save Luhan, or die trying. Those were the only options in him mind. Call him reckless? Call him stupid? If Luhan was safe, he would take all the hate that people threw at him. He wore a hat and a scarf to cover his face. He got into a taxi and directed the driver towards the airport. He walked into the airport and got the last ticket to the next flight to China. It was a bit more than 2 hours, so he took his time to walk around the airport, and bought a bit of chocolate. It was his only comfort right now. He was standing between the two places he called home. The Exo dorm, where he lived and where the rest of Exo, who he thought of as his older brothers, were. And then there was Luhan. He had always been different from the others, in a way that Sehun, until a few months ago, couldn't put his finger on. Two hours went by fast, and Sehun boarded his flight. He got a few hours of sleep on the flight, but besides that, his thoughts were all of Luhan.

He got of the plane later. He was standing in China. No turning back now. He grabbed a taxi, and drove of to where he knew Exo-m were living. He knocked on the front door and it was opened by Tao.
"Sehun? What are you doing here?" He asked, confused.
"Tao hyung, can I stay here for the night?" Sehun asked the older boy.
"Of course, but what are you doing here?" He asked.
"I have come to find Luhan hyung." He said. Tao's facial expression fell.
"So you heard?" He asked.
"Of course. I would have found out eventually." Sehun said. Tao called the other Exo-m members together. They were all very happy to see Sehun, as they had been part for several weeks. But as soon as Tao told them of Sehuns plan to go save Luhan, they were all extremely shocked.
"No, you are not going to get into a fight with some people who could be part of a gang, for all we know." Chen exploded
"Don't you want Luhan hyung to be okay?" Sehun asked.
"Of course we do, but if you go after them, you'll both end up dead. I'd rather one of you die than both of you." Kris said. 
"If you won't help me, then I'll do it myself. I have to save him." Sehun said.
"Why?" Tao asked
"Because I love him." Sehun said. The Exo-m members looked at each other.
"I'm calling Exo-k, then we all can decide what to do with you." Xiumin said. Sehun tried running out of the door, but Lay and Tao caught him.
"Let me go. I have to find him." He cried.
"Hello? Suho is that you?" Xiamen asked. Apparently it was.
"Yes, he's right here. He says he wants to go look for Luhan. What do we do about him. Okay, we'll get him on the first flight tomorrow. Okay, bye." Xiumin said. As the others did only hear half of the conversation, Xiamen went over the detail of how they were going to make sure that Sehun got on a plane back to South Korea in the morning.
"No, I have to save Luhan hyung. I have to. You don't understand." Sehun defended himself. The others, however, didn't get a chance to explain, as the doorbell rang, and Chen walked out to open the door. However, as he opened the door, there were no people, but outside the door, was a small package.
"We have gotten a package." He said to the others. Lay took the package from Chen and opened it.
"I don't think this is good. This is a videotape."
--------------------------------------
AN: hello everyone. I had actually finished this yesterday, but I wasn't satisfied with the result and in a fit of rage over my bad writing qualities, I deleted the entire thing, and had to write a new chapter. If you haven't, please check out my b.a.p fanfiction 'I'm sorry', as it would mean the world to me. I would also be very happy if you would leave a comment telling me about your expectations for the next chapter.