Is this what love feels like?

The sun won't shine without you

Sehun complied immediately, but realized that Luhan couldn't not support himself, as he hadn't eaten in days. Sehun bowed down and gently took luhan's arm over his shoulder, supporting the weight of the older boy. The other men were standing outside. One of them grabbed onto Luhan, trying to take him away, but Sehun glared at him, with eyes that clearly said 'if you touch him, I will kill you'. The men led them to a van behind the building.
"Get in. Both of you." He said. Sehun lifted Luhan into the van, after which he got in himself. Two of the three men got in with them. 
"Sehun? What's going to happen to us?" Luhan asked, looking at Sehun with scared eyes. Sehun didn't know how to answer, so he sat down next to his hyung and put his arm around his shoulder. 
"I don't know, hyung. But you have to promise me something." Sehun whispered the last part. Luhan looked at him expectantly.
"Promise me that whatever happens, you will be okay. Got it?" He asked.
"I promise." Luhan whispered, laying his head on The younger's shoulder. Suddenly, the van stopped moving.
"THIS IS THE POLICE, GET OUT OF THE VAN WITH YOUR HANDS ABOVE YOUR HEADS." Someone yelled. Sehun looked at Luhan, who smiled slightly at him.they were going home, hopefully. 
"We have two hostages in here. Make a move and we will kill them." The man closest to them yelled.
"What do you want?" The policeman asked.
"I want for me and my friends to get away from here." The other man in the back of the car said.
"Okay, if you let the hostages go, you can drive." Someone said. The tallest of the men opened the door and motioned for Sehun and Luhan to get out. A police officer was standing outside, ready to take them to safety. They stepped out of the van, and 5 officers ran to them and took them away. But Luhan looked at the van again, and threw himself in front of Sehun. Less than a second longer, the gunshot was heard.
"GET DOWN." A policeman yelled. Sehun looked panicked around after Luhan, who was lying on the ground behind him. Sehun fell to his knees beside him, and assessed his injuries. A red spot was appearing on his shirt, right below his heart.
"Someone call an ambulance." Sehun said, or rather, yelled at the policemen, who were still recovering from the sudden change of events. Sehun turned back to Luhan.
"Luhan, stay with me." He said, in his panic, forgetting the formality.
"It's okay, Sehun-ah." Luhan whispered.
"You're going to be fine. Okay?" Sehun asked, tears forming in his eyes, rolling down his cheeks and dripping onto the ground.
"You need to know. I love you so much. More than you know." Luhan whispered, a smile spreading across his angelic features.
"I love you to. Did you hear me. I LOVE YOU." He yelled, not caring who heard. Luhan's eyelids started dropping, hiding his beautiful eyes.
"No. Luhan?" Sehun asked, panicking. He didn't even notice as the ambulance arrived and the people loaded Luhan onto a stretcher.
"Let the boy ride with him. They obviously mean a lot to each other." A policeman told the ambulance drivers, who nodded in return. As Sehun sat in the ambulance, he looked at Luhan. He took his hand, and then he closed his eyes, not knowing if he fell asleep, or unconscious.
-----------------------------------------------
AM- Uhh, drama. Now is there only one chapter left. What did you think of this chapter. I hope you enjoyed reading it, as much as I enjoyed writing it. Please leave a comment with your thought, feelings or whatever you have in mind<3