The promise

The sun won't shine without you

Chen pressed play, as they were gathered around the computer. The scene that appeared in front of them, horrified them to the bone. Luhan was tied to a chair, in a dark room. Two dark figures were standing on each side of him. The tallest one pulled a bag over the young man's head. Then the other man took out a water hose, and turned it on. The water hit the bag over Luhans head, making it visibly cling to his angelic face. The scene was awful, but none of the boys watching, could pry their eyes away. The hose was put down for a second and they could hear faint coughing and the man in the chair was shaking vigorously. Sehun couldn't watch anymore and went on to take a plate from a nearby shelf and throw it at the wall. 
"Sehun-ah, don't do that, you could hurt yourself." Lay said, softly. The older boy touched his thumb to the younger's cheek, and Sehun realized that he had been crying. 
"Can I talk to you for a moment, Sehun-ah?" Lay asked, leading the maknae into another room and locking the door. Lay took a deep breath.
"If I distract the others, you go save Luhan hyung. Okay?" Lay asked, with desperation in his eyes.
"Wait, why? I thought you didn't want me to go." Sehun said.
"I know how it feels like to be willing to do anything for another person." He said, looking at the wall as if he could see the other members through it. 
"Chen hyung?" Sehun asked. Lay nodded, and smiled slightly. 
"Let's make a pact. If I go after Luhan hyung, you'll tell Chen hyung of your feelings. Deal?" Sehun asked. Lay nodded.
"Deal." He whispered almost inaudible. The two stepped out of the room to see the other staring at them. 
"It's late, we should go to bed." Lay said, directing his voice to the other members.
"Okay, Sehun-ah, you can sleep on the couch tonight, okay?" Chen said. Sehun nodded. Soon the apartment was dark and quiet. Sehun quietly stepped of the couch and got his bag. He quietly opened the door and stepped out, before closing it, he remembered something. He went back in and got a pen and paper.

Exo-m
I've gone to get Luhan-hyung back. Don't go after me, as I do not want to put you in that kind of danger. I'm sorry I lied to you, but it's for everyone's best. If I don't have Luhan hyung, I don't have myself. 
Sehun-ah
Ps- Lay, remember our oath. Now it's your turn.
 
As he finished writing the letter, he left it on the kitchen counter. He walked out of the door again, and this time, he closed it behind him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AN- Hey everyone. I want to thank everyone who's subscribed to this story, you are all amazing. I also want to thank those who have just read and enjoyed this journey. I hope that you are not to mad about me forcing Lay to have a crush on Chen. It was actually spontaneous and I just wanted a member of Exo-m to be in love with another member. And then I just went with Lay and Chen. I don't know when the next chapter will be up, as I am very busy this week, but I hope to have it up either Wednesday or Thursday .