When all is well.

The sun won't shine without you

Sehun woke up in a white room. He was sitting in an uncomfortable chair. He looked to his side and saw a white bed. As he was still only half awake, he didn't recognize the figure on the bed I immediately, and asked himself 'why is an angel sleeping on this earth'. He slowly remembered what had happened, and then realized that the angel was Luhan. He grabbed the sleeping boy's hand and held it tight. A doctor came in.
"Ah, you're awake." The doctor smiled at him.
"What happened. How is Luhan?" He asked.
"Your friend is going to make a full recovery. We stopped the bleeding in time, and removed the bullet successfully. All that is left now is for him to wake up." The nice doctor said.
"And when will that be?" Sehun asked.
"We are not sure. It could be in 2 hours. Maybe in 2 days. His body needs to heal itself before he wakes up."  The doctor said. Sehun nodded. The doctor left and Sehun was alone again. Suddenly, the door opened and Sehun heard an angry voice.
"Oh Sehun! How could you be so reckless?" A voice yelled at him. He turned around and saw Suho and the rest of Exo standing behind him.
"Uh...sorry." Sehun tried. Suho's eyes burned with a mixture of anger, worry and more anger. But slowly the anger died down. Suho walked over to the maknae and pulled him into a bone rushing hug.
"We were so worried about you, babo. If you ever do something like this again, I will personally make sure that your door is locked at all times." Suho scolded. The rest of Exo came over and gave Sehun a hug too. Sehun looked over to Lay who was standing right next to Chen. His eyes went to their hands, which were holding each other. A small, knowing smile appeared on sehun's lips and Lay looked at him.
"If you say anything..." Lay threatened, making Chen, and the rest of Exo-m laugh. 

A few hours later, the rest of Exo had left. Sehun refused to leave Luhan's side before he woke up. Finally, his eyes fluttered open, slowly focusing on the figure beside him.
"Sehun-ah?" Luhan asked.
"Hey. How are you?" Sehun asked softly.
"I feel awful." Luhan said, although he smiled. Sehun smiled too.
"I was so worried about you. If you ever do anything like that again, I will never leave your side again." Sehun said.
"Maybe I should do it again, then." Luhan smiled. He took a deep breath.
"I meant what I said, Sehun-ah. And don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about." Luhan said. He removed his eyes from sehun's, afraid of rejection.
"And I meant what I said took." Sehun said, cupping Luhan's cheek, making the older look him in the eyes again.
"So...is this where we are supposed to kiss?" Luhan asked, grinning. Sehun leaned down and placed a soft and swift kiss on luhan's soft lips. 
"Maybe I should get injured more often." Luhan joked.
"You're a jerk." Sehun grinned at him.
"But?" Luhan asked, looking at him expectantly.
"But you're my jerk." Sehun said, leaning down again.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
AN- Aww, that was cute. That's it. This is all over now. And Luhan survived. Please tell me about your thoughts about the ending, or just the whole story. I will be posting another story in a few days, and I need your help to figure out what I should write. I have a few suggestions, so please tell me which of them you want to see, in the comments.
- A SHINee fanfiction
- A vixx fanfiction
- or a fanfiction involving the Maknaes of SHINee, Exo, vixx, b.a.p and bigbang.(the last one will probably take a little longer for me to write.)
Please tell me, I'm the comments, which one you want me to write.