Luhan hyung?

The sun won't shine without you

In he morning, Xiumin found the note on the kitchen table.
"Guys, get in here now." He yelled at the others.
"Lay, do you know about this?" He asked the younger.
"I encouraged Sehun-ah to go after Luhan hyung, because I know how he feels." Lay said.
"What does that last line mean. What do you have to do Lay." Chen asked. Lay looked at him and took a deep breath.
"There's something I have to tell you Chen."
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Sehun was sitting in a taxi. It had hit him that the address had been mentioned in the horrible video, and he remembered it. How could he not remember it. He arrived a few blocks from the address. He knocked on the door. He realized that he did not really have a plan. Maybe he could just beat them all and take Luhan hyung with him. But of course, it couldn't be that easy. As he knocked on the door, it was opened and he hit the first guy he saw, in the face. But there were more than one, and the others grabbed his arms, stopping him from doing anything else.
"Are you Oh Sehun?" The tallest of them asked. He nodded in defeat. 
"He could be useful to us." Another one said. They led him down a flight of stairs, into a room with a door. One of the men unlocked the door, and shoved him into the room, after which, they locked the door again. His eyes darted around the room, trying to find some source of light. His eyes quickly amused to the darkness, as he noticed a figure huddled together in the corner of the room. He walked over to it slowly. As he touched it, he felt the familiarity of the soft hair underneath his fingers, along with the porcelain skin.
"Luhan hyung?" He asked.
"Sehun-ah?" A weak voice responded. Sehun I ideally threw his arms around the older, holding onto him, like life depended on it. But what scared Sehun the most, was the feeling of luhan's body under his. The older had become super skinny, and it was obvious that the kidnappers hadn't fed him.
"You shouldn't be here." Luhan said, his voice quiet and weak. But Sehun heard it anyway.
"I came to save you." He said.
"You shouldn't have." Luhan retorted. Sehun let go of Luhan for a second, and sat down, pulling the older onto his lap. 
"I'm here now. Aren't you happy?" Sehun asked.
"No. You should be at home, with the other members. You're I danger here. I wouldn't forgive myself if you died, trying to save me." Luhan said, looking into the Maknae's eyes. Sehun pulled Luhan closer, and they sat there, in silence for the remainder of the night. After hours and hours, the door opened.
"Get up. The police is here. We need to go." The man said.
------------------
AN- Hey everyone. I think there is 2 or 3 chapters left now. I'm sorry for not quite explaining how Sehun got the address, but I had no idea what to do, and I didn't want to avoid the opportunity to some hunhan cuteness. And I promise the hunhan feels will continue into the next chapter. Please comment, as it would make you my hero.