Goodbye home, goodbye exo

The sun won't shine without you

Kai sat down after Sehun had run into his room and shut the door.
"You broke his heart, and you know it, right?" Chanyeol asked, tears still visible in his eyes.
"Yeah, I know." He simply replied, looking to the floor.
"Did you know about him and Luhan hyung?" Suho asked him, this time being the comforting one.
"Are you kidding? I think the whole world knew about them, but they were the only ones who couldn't see it." He replied.

Sehun listened to everything the hyungs said in the living room. He had silently opened the door and stood as close to them as possible, without being seen. Was it true? Did Luhan hyung really have the same feelings for him? He almost couldn't believe it. But this also forced him to make a decision. To stay, knowing that Luhan is suffering, but doing what he knew his hyung would have wanted, or trying to save him, probably getting him kicked of off Exo, probably also getting him killed, but with the slight chance of bringing Luhan hyung back. For Sehun, the decision was easy. He went quietly back into his room, packing a bag with passport, money and other important stuff. He quickly hid the back and laid on the bed, pretending to cry, as he heard a knock on the door.
"Sehun-ah, can I come in?" Baekhyun said softly. Sehun didn't answer him and the older boy opened the door at the lack of response. He sat down next to Sehun on the bed and put his hand on the Maknae's shoulder.
"Look, we want Luhan hyung back, too. But there just isn't anything that any of us can do. We can't try to go save him, as that would get us all killed, and SM definitely won't let us pay the ransom. You understand that, right?" The older of the two asked. Sehun nodded slowly. Baekhyun pulled the younger boy to his chest and hugged him, knowing that if there ever was a time that Sehun needed a hug, it was now. But a hug wasn't enough for Sehun. Only one thing could make him happy right now, and that thing was in China, held captive, perhaps to never be seen again. 
"We'll be waiting for you outside. You can just come out when you are ready, okay." Baekhyun said, before standing up and leaving the room, closing the door after him. Sehun heard what he had said, but he never stepped outside. At last, the door opened after several hours and Chanyeol stuck his head in.
"Sehun-ah, I have some food for you. You must be hungry." He said, trying to sound as soft and comforting as possible. Sehun was laying in bed, hugging a pillow. 
"Thanks hyung." He said quietly. He heard a quiet reply and the sound of the door closing. He sat up and grabbed the bag. When they came to wake him tomorrow, he wouldn't be there. And he didn't know if he was ever going to see them again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AN: hello. I am very happy about the amount of support this story has gotten. That is really one of the main reasons that I want to write these stories. So thanks to everyone who has subscribed or just read this, and please leave a comment with your thoughts.