Horrible news

The sun won't shine without you

Sehun woke up in his room. He had been pulled out of the best dream he had had for months. Luhan was with him, holding his hand, telling him that they were still as close as they had been before Luhan left. Kai was standing in the door.
"Sehun, we need to talk to you." He said, softly, before closing the door, allowing the younger to get dressed. Sehun walked into the living room, where the rest of exo-k was sitting in the sofas. Baekhyun was hugging Chanyeol, who looked like he was about to cry. Kai had a comforting hand on Suho's shoulder. 
"What is going on?" Sehun asked, confused and a little scared. The other boys looked at Kai, expecting him to tell the Maknae what was going on.
"I just got of the phone with Lay. They had been receiving a phone all from the police this morning. It's about Luhan." He said. Sehun felt his heart freeze. Crying, phone call from Lay, Luhan. 
"What is it?" He said, his voice a strange mixture of fear and desperation.
"He's been kidnapped. The police only have a few leads, and they don't seem to be going anywhere. The kidnappers demanded a ransom, but there is no one able to pay it." Kai said, sadness taking over his voice. Sehun looked at him in disbelieve.
"No, no, you're wrong. Luhan is sitting at home, I China. He's completely safe, and when he hears about this, he'll laugh at you." Sehun said, more to convince himself than the others. Kai let go of Suho and walked up to Sehun and hugged him.
"Mianhae, Sehun-ah. I know you two were really close." He whispered. 
"What? Are we just going to wait for them to kill Luhan?" He almost shouted.
"Sehun-ah we want to save him just as badly, but we can't do anything." Baekhyun said, making Chanyeol's eyes start to water.
"We could go save him." Sehun said, trying to get the others on the idea. Kai, who seemed to be the only one able to talk, turned to him, with glistening eyes.
"Sehun-ah this is not a movie. If we follow you, we all end up dead, along with Luhan. You're devastated, and so is the rest of us. We love Luhan like a brother, but there is a limit between a rescue mission and a suicide mission, and you are close to crossing it." Kai said, trying to keep back the tears. He had realized that telling Sehun about Luhan, might have been a bad idea. 
"If you aren't willing to follow me, then I'm going to save Luhan myself." The Maknae said, his voice dead serious.
"You're going to get yourself killed." D.O said.
"Then so be it." 

--------------

So, what do y'all think. Should I change the rating to m, or is it okay. Constructive criticism is highly welcomed.