Avoiding him

Revenged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye/Eunsang POV

 

Eunsang woke up and felt that some part of her body was rigid. It might be because of the incident yesterday, she thought. She did small exercises then some yoga poses to make her body lither. When she felt better, she went to the kitchen for a big glass of water with lemon slices and mint leaves inside. She felt hungry for last night she did not have any meal due to tiredness and soreness of her body that she fell on the bed and slept immediately after took a quick shower. She even slept with light and TV on. Now she felt very hungry but when she loked at the wall clock on the kitchen she decided to take a shower and went for work immediately. She will buy something on the way she thought.

 

She prepared her working suit for today then went to the bathroom. She was having shower when she remembered what happened yesterday when she saved his boss from the accident. She remembered his embrace which was strong and protective. She felt warm feeling engulfed her again like yesterday. She even had a dreamed about the embrace last night. In her dream,  heback  hugged her in a balcony and kissed her hair.
 

Ouuch, wake up Shinhye, she hit her head. How could she dreamed about his boss like this. How would she faced him today for having a foul dreamed. She inhaled slowly while calming herself. Relax and forget it Shinhye, she thought. Maybe because she was never been embraced by any men. Well except fatherly hugs from his father and brotherly hug from  Jonghyun. Well, she thought it was a brotherly hug she got from Jonghyun for she did not feel the warm and melt feeling like the one she got from her boss. Speaking about Jonghyun, she got information from Choa and Yuna that Jonghyun was one of his best buddies and they hanged out sometimes in their favorite club. She hoped she would never met Jonghyun for she was afraid he would recognized her though she has made herself new appearance.

 

She remembered she has not investigated about his step uncle for a week since she started working for the Jungs. She had to spare sometimes now to do the investigation. She has befriended with a new staff of her step uncle, Kim So Eun, who did not realize who Eunsang actually was. She needed her as an access to his father company held by her step uncle now. She should give her a visit in her office sometimes to know more about her father company before took an action. She had investigated So Eun long enough to decide that she was a right person to be made as a friend. So, she then purposedly crushed her in a small restaurant near her office then apologizing and introduced herself to So Eun in a way that they then became friend and decided to have lunch together and laughed at their sillyness and clumsyness.

 

They would meet for a chit chat coffee after office today in a coffee shop near her father company office which was not far from Jung Enterprises office. She would pick So Eun in her office as a trial if the old staffs might reconize her or not. She had prepared her answer though if someone recognized her. She had to do it so next when she went there to dig more information about her step uncle, no one would be suspiscious.

 

Once she finished her morning preparation, she went to her office by a small city car the company provided her. She stopped in a coffee shop on the way to the office and took away 3 cappucinos and 3 cheese bagels for herself, Yuna and Choa, her boss secretary who were friends now.

 

Yonghwa POV

 

Yonghwa could not sleep well last night. He kept tossed around in his bed thinking about the accident this afternoon. He never thought that his ‘enemy’ would dare to make an open action. He was still confused thought either it was a purposed accident made by his enemy or pure accident. It could be pure accident, only that the person who did it was hiding for he scare if he would be fired. But his Personal Assistant warned him to be more carefull and started thinking about anyone who might be his enemy.  It  made him thought the connection between his fiance purposed accident and his own accident. He thought about it long last night. But what bother him most was Eunsang effect on him. He still rememberred  clearly her figure in his embrace. Her curvy and smooth body against his hard torso which somehow fitted. Her feminine scent of shampoo and faint perfume still lingered in his nostril.

 

First time after his fiance left the world he dreamed about a girl and it was Eunsang. In his dream, she came to him in a sheer dress whispering his name in sensual way and looked at him with misty eyes and her lips inviting him. He was stirred and crushed her lips and deepened it when he felt that she reprocicating with same eagerness. Soon he felt she was under him and he was engulfed in her warmness made him releasing hard. It was most sensual dream he ever experienced since his puberty. He was cursed when he woke up from the dream and felt ashamed of himself for having a naught dream about his personal assistant. He look at small clock on the table next to his bed. It was 5.30 am. Still one hour before his wake up time but he could not sleep anymore for he was in such a mess. So he woke up and went to the bathroom to clean himself.

 

After finished his shower he shaved and put on a boxer then went to the kitchen to make a coffee. The brewed coffee made his brain clearer. He opened his tablet and check for some email then made a simple toast for breakfast along with 2 poached eggs. He used to stay alone since his college time in America so it was not a big deal for him to prepare breakfast for himself. Once the breakfast ready, he took the morning newspapers and scanned them for news while having his breakfast. Once he finished his morning routine, he went to put on his suit and ready himself for office.

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

‘Eunsang ssi, have you finished with your analysis about the Gwangju project? Can you come to my room now?’ Yonghwa called Eunsang through phone intercom. It was 10.00 in the morning and Eunsang was finishing her report. Well, she needed to recheck the last time before sent by email to Yonghwa and went to his office room to discuss further about her report as usual. She made a habbit to sent the report first before came to his office so he could took a brief read before she presented fully to him.

 

‘I am checking the last time Yonghwa sii, then I will send by email to you before I went up to your office. Please give me another 5 minutes before I sent you this report.’ Eunsang replied. She has prepared it since last week when first Yonghwa mentioned about this Gwangju problem, another business project of Jung Enterprises dealing with automotive industry. Gwangju has been developed into high tech industrial district. All big companies had it’s factory in this area. The automotive company Jungs had in this area showed no growth in the first semester this year. Yonghwa had asked his teams responsible with the project to find out how the business was not growth this year. They have given him their report, Knowing the smartness of his personal assistant, he wanted to know from her point of view and therefore he asked her few days back to make a report about Gwangju project. He had instructed all the related staffs to give her the data she required.

 

 

‘OK, come to my office once everything is ready.’ Yonghwa said.

 

Eunsang made sure that the presentation she made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter