His Story – His Lost

Revenged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

56

Seoul November 2014

‘Oppa, can we have a dinner together at our favourite restaurant this evening?’ A pretty and lovely girl ask a man with cute aegyeo.

‘Sure sweetheart, what do you want to have for dinner? Bulgogi? Our favourite Italian food?’ He ask while looking at her lovingly.

‘Yonghwa oppa, I want to have teoboki at the small stall near campus.’ She said

‘Fine Seohyunie, I will take you wherever you want.’ Yonghwa replied while caressing her hair. He then pinched her cheek which make her pout.

‘Oppa it hurt you know’ Seohyun pout lovingly which make Yonghwa laugh.

He kissed her hair and her forehead then walked to his working table to collect his iphone. He halted before the door to ask her to wait for him in his office while he attending his last meeting today.

‘Oppa I will go to the coffee shop in front of this building for a cup of tea. I will buy you americano when I go back here. Anything else you want?’

‘Nope. That will do for me. Thanks my lovely sweetheart.’ He flashed his toothgrinned smile then leave the room.

He was in the middle of the meeting when he heard some of his staffs rushed to run along the corridor of the building. He just wondered what make them rushing like that but he continued his meeting when 5 minutes later someone knocked the door and open it abruptly. He raised his eyebrow to the his secretary who intruded his important meeting waiting for her explanation.

‘Sorry for interupting Yong Hwa ssi’ she apologized while bowing to him

‘Yah what is the matter? Can’t it wait till I finish the meeting?’ he hated when someone interputed his important meeting

‘It’s your fiance. Seohyun ssi....’she was hesitant to speak

‘What with Seohyunie?’

‘She g-got hit beb-by a car ww-when she cross the sess-street just now’ she said stuttering

‘What? He was shocked

Where is she now?’ he continued asking while running in a speed outside. His secretary was tailing behind him along with few staffs

He saw a crowd in the middle of the street and people murmuring how pathetic was her condition and how she would not survive from the bad injuries. He run and broke through the crowd and his heart sank down seeing his beloved fiance condition.

‘Seohyunie....’ he screamed and rushed to her side then pulled her to his hug. She was unconscious though and blood were covering from her head to her toe.

‘Somebody please call an ambulance’ he shouted at the people surrounding them. He did not understand why nobody called the ambulance.

‘Ambulance are on the way here Yonghwa ssi’ his secretary replied. He did not answer but kept hugging Seohyun dearly as if transferring his life to her while crying and murmuring to her.

‘Seohyunie, stay with me. Don’t leave me please. Open your eyes palli. You said you want to have teoboki with me. Darling, what happen with you?’ he kept murmuring while hugging her.

An ambulance sirene rang loudly near them then a few paramedic crew  took out a brankar and rushed to them. People gave them a way then a police officer and paramedic tapped his shoulder.

‘Sir, please let the paramedic took care of her. You can accompany her to the hospital. I will also following you to the hospital.’ A police officer said to him.

He reluctantly handed over her body to the paramedic crew and following them from behind. He did not care his shirts were covered with blood. Once the paramedic put the brankar with her inside the ambulance, he followed and sit beside her. One paramedic started checking her pulse while the other cheking her wound then put infusion injection and IV drip for monitoring her status.

‘Her heart beat is very weak. She lost so many blood’ One of the paramedic said. ‘Call the hospital to prepare Emergency Room. STAT!’ he continued.

Yonghwa who kept holding Seohyun hand panicked and wished they could reach the hospital soon. He felt a long way to hospital when suddenly the ambulace halt then stop. From outside, somebody pulled open the back door then pulled out the brankar. He jumped tailing them took Seohyun inside in a rush. In front of the Emergency room which also has a surgery room they stopped him and asked him to stay and wait outside.

He was pacing in front of the ER room impatiently when few persons running to him. He looked up and saw his secretary, his personal assistant, his mother and brother approached him.

‘Yonghwa, what happen with Seohyun?’ his mother asked him while hugging him dearly.

‘Omma.... why this happen to her? She never hurt anybody but why she has to be fated like this?’ he wept on his omma shoulder.

Though she was his step mother, Yonghwa loved her dearly because she was the mother he had since he was born. His biological mother passed away due to complication during laboring him. Nurses took care of him when he was born until after 3 months when his father married his secretary who then become a mother t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter