When he was drunk

Revenged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

406

‘Soeuni, I am picking you up. What time will you finished with your work?’ Eunsang called her new friend Soeun who worked for his uncle in Park Corporation. She has met her step uncle few weeks back when she was in a coffee shop and her step uncle did not recognize her so it would be safe for her to go to his father company to pick her friend up. She hoped nobody in the company would recognize her.

 

‘Ya Eunsang ya, I might not be able to go home on time. There are still few more works I need to do. Is it OK if we make it around 8.00?’

 

‘No problem. I have to finish some of my boss personal things to do also. I will be there around 8.00 PM okay? Are you alone in the office? ‘

 

‘There are some staffs here and my bosses are still around but they will leave immediately. Only some staffs including me will stayed late.’

 

‘OK, see you later.’

 

Eunsang went to a luxury branded jewelries store in Apgujeong road. Yonghwa asked her to select some set of jewelries for his mother’s birthday gift. She had to deliver the gift to his mother in her resident also. Yonghwa had called the jewelries boutique and told them that it will be his personal assistant who will select the jewelries set for her mother birhtday gift and asked them to assist her and sent the bill to him. She selected the classical design of jewelries set in form of necklace, bracelet, ring and earrings suitable for mid 40’s ladies. Shen then left to Yonghwa’s mother resident. The housekeeper took her to the family room where Yonghwa’s mother sat with his younger brother Seungho.

 

‘Anyeonghaseo Madame Jung.’ She greeted her while bowing her body.

 

‘Anyeong Eunsang ssi, what brings you here?’ Seungho asked while he stood

 

‘Yonghwa must send her here, right Eunsang ya? What’s with formality? Call me omonim. You are always welcome here. Sit down here and have tea with us and chat for a while.’ Madame Jung Hyerin said

 

‘I may not stay long today Madame Jung for I have other work to do.’ She replied politely. Though Madame Jung asked her to call her Ommonim, she would not dare to call her like that. She was his boss mother, for God sake. It would be awkward if she call her Ommonim

 

‘Come on, Eunsang ssi, how could you reject Omma request. You are too serious working for my brother.’ He dragged her to sit with them and asked the maid to serve her tea.

 

‘How is work Eunsang ssi?’ Madame Jung asked

 

‘She is new star of Jung Enterprises Omma. Yonghwa hyung praises her so much. She has many brilliant ideas for the company.’ Seungho replied for Eunsang.

 

‘Ah, you exagerating Seungho ssi. I just gave my small opinion for some matters in company. Jungs Enterprises  itself have been steady with many brilliant directors and managers. I am nothing compare to them. Moreover our CEO is very brilliant also which would bring the company to new success.’

 

Shinnye noticed that Yonghwa brother was an easy going type of person. He could be closed to anyone. He has a cheerful personality. But she knew also that he was a smart marketing director of Jungs Enterprises. She never experienced a meeting with him yet though. The first meeting she would have with him scheduled next week with Gwangju agenda. Yonghwa wnted her to present her analysis with some directors including Seungho.

 

‘Oh, by the way Yonghwa ssi sent me here to give this gift to you Madame Jung.’ Ensang handover the gift to her in polite way.

 

‘Aaah, it’s pre brithday gift from Yonghwa. What excuse he has this time? But he will be here this Saturday right? You should come here too Eunsang ya, I personally invite you.’

 

‘Thank you for the invitation Madame Jung. I will see if I can come.’

 

‘I will make sure that she come here Omma. Or I will push Yonghwa hyung to ask you to come.’ Seungho

 

‘I think i should leave now. Thank you for the tea.’

 

‘You should come to this house often Eunsang ssi. There are only me and Omma in the house. Hyung is always busy with work. He rarely come here. It’s nice to have someone to chit chat. Right Omma?’

 

‘Yes, pls come here often Eunsang ya.’ Madame Jung agreed with her son

 

oooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo

 

It was 15 minutes to 8.00 when she reached Park Corporation to pick up Soeun. She mentioned to the security that she wanted to meet Soeun. They let her come inside the building to the floor where Seoun room is. When the elevator opened on the said floor, she went out and saw 2 ladies were talking while waiting for the elevator. One of them gasped while closing then asked her

 

‘Excuse me, agassi. Are you.....?’ she did not finished her speech for a gril interupted it shouting

 

‘Eunsang yaa, come here. I just have to finished one more email then we can leave.’ It was Soeun who shouted her name.

 

‘I am sorry agassi, you remind me of a girl I know.’ The lady who spoke to her earlier said.

 

She smiled then bowed to the ladi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter