His story – It was not an accident?

Revenged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

51

Yonghwa continued the meeting with his managers and then dismissed them after 10 minutes. He asked them to report to him within 2 days in front about the strikes and their action plan though.

Her secretary let the police officer came inside his room .

‘ I am Kim Il Woo. Detective from Seoul Central Police Department.’ The police officer bowed to him.

‘Jung Yong hwa imnida. Please take a seat.’ He bowed back to him

‘Choa ssi, would you please get 2 cup of coffe please.’ Yonghwa instructed his secretary before she left his room.

‘What can I do for you Il Woo ssi.’ He asked

 

He took out his smartphone and opened it then started to explain his visit purpose.

‘I took a note about what was happened during your fiance accident. There are many suspicious proof about the accident.’ He started.

‘What do you mean Il Woo ssi. What suspicious you are talking about?’ Yonghwa heart beat faster hearing this

‘It’s that after asking many witnesses who happened to be there or new the accident spot, most of them said that it seems the car purposedly hit your fiance.’

‘What?’ he asked shockingly while his heart beat faster

His secretary knocked his office and brought 2 cups of coffee for him and his guest.

 

‘Anything else you want Yonghwa ssi? She asked him

‘No. Pls hold all guests or staffs who wants to meet me during my meeting with Officer Kim. Also hold all calls for me. Arasso?’

‘Fine Yonghwa ssi.’ His secretary closed the door before left his room.

‘So, Officer Kim, could you explain to me what do you mean with your earlier statement?’

‘Yonghwa ssi, as I mentioned earlier, most of the witnesses said that it seemed the car which hit your fiancee did it on purpose. It was not an accident. He has been there parked near the coffee shop where your fiancee went.’

‘Then have you arrested the driver? Have you interrogated him why he did that? Was hee under alcohol?’ he asked many questions in once

‘Regret, but we could not catch the car that day. We investigate about the car and we found this car few days ago in deserted area near Incheon. When we investigated further who is the owner of the car we found out that the car is a stolen car which was reported by an old man few months back.’

‘There must be other evidents which lead to the villains. You must have other clues.’ Yonghwa pushed the Police Officer.

‘Unfortunately no Yonghwa ssi, that’s all we have for the time being. That is why I came here to find other clues.’

‘What clues we have here? Do you suspect me? Her fiancee?’ he asked incredulously

‘No, we don’t suspect you. But perhaps you know if she had any enemy or whomever has bad intention to her.’

‘She was an orphan, she has nothing which can attracted people to be get her possesion. Moreover, she was a nice, lovely girl whom everybody loves.’

 

Kim Il Woo, the police officer did not uttered other words. After few minutes of silence, he began talk again.

‘Err, this is just my opinion Yonghwa ssi....’ he looked hesitant to continue his question.

‘What is it officer? Say it.’

‘ Is there any possibility that you have enemy?’

‘Then what is my enemy, if any, connection with it? She was not in the business.’

‘Perhaps your enemy, if any, would like to destroy you through her. Or perhaps someone who did it would benefit something from this.’

 

Yonghwa shocked hearing Kim Il Woo explanation. He never thought about it before. He was in deep thought for a few moment thinking the possibilities which of his business enemy would do this dirty work. He even suspected his brother Jung Seung Ho and put him in the ‘enemy group’ which he started to gather in his mind.

 

‘So, what you suggest me to do officer?’ Yonghwa asked Kim Il Woo.

‘Please start thinking which one of your enemy might do this to you or your fiancee. If you have a strong suspiscion, inform me. We will help you digg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter