Rescue Him

Revenged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They continued their meeting in the temporary office in the plant preparing the next step they have to take to settle the matter. The plant manager presenting the progress of the building construction process and estimate when the factory can start operating.

 

‘So, the building construction progress has reached 50% and accordance to target. When can we start putting machines and operational stuffs inside the factory?  And when we can start operating the factory?’ Yonghwa asked

 

‘Yes Yonghwa ssi, we estimate by next 6 months the bulding will be 80% ready and by that time we can start putting some machines and operational equipment inside the factory. The another 4 months to do finishing so facotry will be 100% ready to be fully operated.’ Kang Sooman explained

 

‘OK, then it means we still have times to recruit more local people to work in this factory like we promised to their representatives just now. Eunsang ssi, please take a note and then relay message about this to our HR department.’ Yonghwa said.

 

‘But Yonghwa ssi, according to our HR manager, he has hire people for this factory and most of them are not local citizen. What will we do with them?’ Sooman said

 

‘We can place them in our other projects. There are other projects in other region which still need many workers. This factory should continue with decision we have shared with the representatives just now.’

 

‘I agree with Yonghwa ssi. We should not back from our decision nor broke our promises to the local citizen. It will disgrace our company esteem and might become national issues when they invite media. The company stock value might decreased in the market. We have tried hard to maintain it and should not break it.’ Eunsang said.

 

‘We will have a big meeting with board of managers and directors next week to talk about this further. All of you will be invited in the meeting. We will explain to them the need to change our earlier plan and more budget needed to execute our decision.’ Yonghwa said.

 

‘Now, let us take a small tour to the sites. I want to know the actual progress about the building development.’ Yonghwa added

 

‘OK Yonghwa ssi. Let’s go. Eunsang ssi, Yuna ssi, would you join us also?’ Sooman said

 

‘Yes both should join us if there are any other ideas regarding CSR programmes’

 

They then walked into the building sites but they put safety helmet before entering the sites. They start from the main factory building which has been stood straight in a raw condition. There were many big halls which were purposedly for production process from preparation until finishing and packing. All integrated in one area along with main office building, sports hall, lodgings, small hospital and small mini market.

 

They were in the area supposed to be warehouse and logistic and Yongwa was checking on the building blueprint while talking to the project manager. Eunsang was looking around with Yuna to other side of the buildings when she sensed something was moving above where Yonghwa was talking to the project manager while pointing on the building blue prints. She noticed that a stack of bricks was moving and would fall on the CEO head so she shouted to Yonghwa while running.

 

‘Watch out Yonghwa ssi.’ She ran to both men then pushed Sooman with her right hand and pushed Yonghwa with her body to moved as far as she could from the fallen bricks.. Both stumbled backward with Yonghwa landed on his back with Eunsang on top. Their faces was closed and after a second shock there was a sound of some bricks hit the floor. Yonghwa soon realized what was going on and rolled on with Eunsang in his embrace to avoid both getting injured.

 

Both were stunned for a moment with Eunsang still in Yonghwa embrace and her face was on his chest. Eunsang felt her heart beated faster being held by his boss. Somehow she felt secured in his embrace and it made her could not think clearly for a second. She could smell his manly scent mixed with expensive cologne and after shave. It made her brain flying to cloud nine. Well, either his effect on her or the rolling action which made brain like that. Even Yonghwa could not uttered any words for a while. He was shocked with what happened just now and even more shocked with Eunsang brave action. But most of all was because of her effect on him. He could feel her smooth and curved body against him and scent of shampoo on her hair and faint fragrance of her perfume. Both were stilled for a moment until Yonghwa ran to them frantically.

 

Eunsang moved her body from him reluctantly and after calmed her heart beats, she asked Yonghwa while slowly stood followed by Yonghwa.

 

‘Are you OK sir? Is your head hit the floor?’

 

‘Yaa, I should ask you the question and not the way around. I am fully fine. What about you? And what foolish action you just took?’ Yonghwa said angrily for he hate when others are injured because of him.

 

‘I am fine.’ Eunsang replied nervously and she could not understand why Yonghwa seemed angry when she has saved him from injury. Little she knew that Yonghwa upset with her spontaneous but dangerour action for saving him.

 

Yuna walked toward Sooman and helped him to stand while asking if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter