Days after the incident (NEW UPDATE)

Revenged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following days both avoided each other. She made herself busy by taking care Gwangju project which made her visited Gwangju the next day and updated Yonghwa the progress of Gwangju projects by email or sns and only few calls did she or he made. It was an excuse for her to avoid him actually when the fact was she still did not have a courage to meet him personally for she’s scare that her face will be blushed and betrayed her in front of his boss. Her heart still beated fast and her face will be blushed everytime she remembered what was happened the other day. She never been kissed passionately before and Yonghwa’s way of kissing made her melt. She needed some time to adjust her feeling and be professional like she used to be. She would not let her boss knew her feeling. However they could not avoid each other for long when the fact that she is his personal assistant and she needed to present latest progress about the project before they present in the big meeting next week.

 

It was Friday afternoon when she had to attend a meeting with Yonghwa and Gwangju director to finalize the presentation material before they presented to board of directors the following week. She just finished her lunch with Choa and Yuna and she told them to go direct to the office for she needed to go to the coffee shop to buy americano for Yonghwa when she saw her boss walked out of the office building by himself to the coffee shop in the opposite of their building. She rushed to catch his boss to inform hat she will buy americano for him and Gwangju project director but seem Yonghwa did not pay attention to his surrounding. He was talking to someone on his mobile phone and was about to cross the street when she saw a car in full speed. Eunsang run as fast as she could and shouted his name but he just turn his head while keep walking. She immediately run to him and grab his arm and pull him back to the walking line.

 

He was shocked with what she did, but knowing many people shouted he knew something was not right. He looked at the street and saw the back side of a car which run in full speed on the line where he walked earlier. He then realized that he might be into accident if he was not pulled by his personal assistant.

 

“Yonghwa ssi, you should look out your surrounding when you cross the street.” She said while walking to the place where Yonghwa drop the phone while he was pulled back by Eunsang. The phone was scratch a little bit but otherwise it’s still in god shape. She handed him the phone.

 

“Thank you Eunsang ssi. This is the 2nd time you saved me in few days.” He said

 

“Fortunately I was near you. But are you going to that coffee shop?” she asked

 

“Yes, i am craving for ice americano and neither you not Choa ssi were available so I plan to buy by myself.”

 

“Just go back to the office Yonghwa ssi, I am going to the coffee shop. Is there you want other than americano?”

 

“Just buy some cakes as well for our meeting. And hurry up and be in my room immediately. I think Joon Pyo ssi (Gwangju director) is coming in any minutes.”

 

“Yes Yonghwa ssi.” She replied

 

Yonghwa went back to the office while thinking if the accident was happened on purpose. He knew he has not caught the enemy who killed his late fiancee and now he knew that the evil targeting him. He had to contact detective Kim Il Woo and asked him if he had any progress regarding their suspicion. Too many person he suspect but there’s still no evidence to drag them  for further inspection. Regret, he could not glimpse the car registered number. He could not even recognize the car type for he only can see the back side of the car due to it run in full speed.

 

Eunsang immediately went to Yonghwa office room with 4 cups of americano and  box of some cakes which she drop on Choa, Yonghwa secretary’s desk. She went to her own desk to pick her laptop and a small note and pen then hurriedly went to Yonghwa office room. Whe she reached there, Joon Pyo, the Gwangju project director was already there and seems Choa has put the cakes on the plate. She sat on an empty chair and opening the file of Gwangju project when Yonghwa brother, Seung Ho appear.

 

‘Good afternoon everyone. Sorry, I am late. I just got the notice regarding the meeting.’ He said with an apologetic face then sit on an empty chair next to Eunsang.

 

‘I invited my brother to the meeting because I need his opinion regarding marketing stategic once the project is ready to launched. From now on he will be active in this project.’ Yonghwa explained to Eunsang and Joon Pyo.

 

Both nodded their heads and Eunsang started with the presentation material. Soon they were absorbed in the meeting. Since it was last day before their next week big meeting, they finalized all presentation material and unconsciously it was 8 pm when they finished their meeting. Eunsang wrapped up the meeting by presenting all the Gwangju project presentation which have been updated and revised here and there with some ideas from all the meeting participants. They were satisfied with the result and they were confident that the board of directors of the group will approve it. Eventhough Jung Yonghwa was the CEO with of the goup with biggest shares held by his family, there are some directors which also held the shares and the company was known as a democratic company. Every big decision will be decided by board of directors. So all directors has their responsibilities to find any solution for any failed or unsuccessfull projects.

 

Eunsang closed her laptop and gather her notes and pen from the table and she was about to exit from her boos meeting room when Seungho stopped her and asked her to have dinner together with Yonghwa and Joon Pyo as well.

 

‘Hyung, let’s have dinner with Joonpyo ssi and Eunsang ssi. Joonpyo sii, Eunsang ssi let’s have dinner together’ He said before Yonghwa replied.

 

‘Ah, this would be a good idea. Shall we?’ Yonghwa said

 

‘Sure, let’s go.’ Junpyo said

 

‘Eunsang ssi, would you pls join us?’ Yonghwa asked since he saw that his PA was hesitant and did not give answer to his brother request.

 

‘I am sorry that I could not join you gentlemen, because I am having dinner with the distant relatives of my late father.’ Eunsang said. She was not lie though because today Mr. And Mrs. Cha came from Ilsan and would like to meet her over dinner to make sure that she was OK.

 

‘Well, it was very unfortunate Eunsang ssi.’ Seungho said

 

‘Oo I forgot to remind you that tomorrow will be mom’s birthday party and she asked me to remind you to attend the party.’ Yonghwa said.

‘I don’t think I can make it Yonghwa ssi.’ Eunsang replied. She did not plan to attend the party for she knew she was just a personal assistant of the young CEO.

 

‘You will be there Eunsang ssi. Hyung, don’t worry I will make sure that she will be there.’ Seungho said.

 

Eunsang just smiled for she knew she would definitely decline his persuassion. They were in the elevator when Sungho said something which made her little shocked.

 

‘By the way hyung, you have to pick up Hyesung nuna tomorrow right. It’s been a long time since her visit Seoul. I heard that she planned to stayed in Seoul this time.’ Seungho said

 

‘Yea, I hear so.’ He said

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter