Her Story – Twist of Life

Revenged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

England 2014

She was humming while cleaning her apartment. She needed to start packing her belongings for she had to leave for her country Korea in next 4 days. She had graduated from her Oxford last month. Her dad was so happy during her graduation ceremony. She was sad though cause her dad could not wait for another month to go back to Seoul together. She had to finished her adminstration before leaving England while her dad needed to go back to Seoul immediately for his business.

Once she reached Seoul, she will be enganged to her long childhood friend, Lee Jonghyun, the only heir of Mr. Lee Sung Yu from Lee Corporation which were business partner of his father. She has known Jonghyun since they were in kindergarten. They were bethrothed since she was just a small kid. Jonghyun was 2 years older than her but they were closed each other like sibling. He was always her supporter and friend in need whenever she has problem which she can’t share with her father. She never experienced romance in her life and she thought she won’t need any of it. She thought that she and Jonghyun will make a perfect match. They were best friend anyway. It won’t be awkward when they got married someday. That was her thought.

When Jonghyun studied business in United States, she prefered to study in UK. They kept in touch still and once in a year they would meet in Seoul during summer holiday. Jonghyun has finished his study last year and start working for his father company. She will work for her father company also once she got back to Korea next week. The engagement will be held by next month. She missed him dearly especially his cute dimple and smile.

She heard from her friends in Seoul that last few months Jonghyun was closed to a certain girl who studied in the same university with him in States. Her friend said that they were seem in boyfriend girlfriend relationship. They were seen hanging around in some clubs with his buddy friends each with their girlfriends too. All are goods looking rich guys who likes to go clubbing with girls. Ony Jonghyun and a guy from Jung Enterprises seemed stick to 1 girl only. Shinhye did not believe her friend's story about Jonghyun. She trusted him that he will marry her only. She thought that he just made friend with the girl. She did not mind cause she too has many guy friends during her study in UK thought not that closed.

She planned that 1 year after she established her position in his father company, she will get married to Jonghyun and both will stay in their own house. They would have some children and she will dedicated her life for her family and husband. Their company would be mergerred with Jonghyun as the CEO when both fathers retired from business. She dreamed that her life with Jonghyun would be perfect liki fairy tale.

She had finished packed her small travel bags consist of her bachelor certificate along with some of her valuable things and few casual clothes for travelling when her iphone ring. She looked at the screen and smile knowing it was her dad who called.
 

‘Yobseo...Appa, you miss me already?’      

‘Shinhye, listen to me and do what I want to say.’ Her Dad sounded warry

‘Appa. What is going on?’

‘Shinhye, leave your apartment now and bring only your valuable things on small bags.’

‘Go to Starbuck at XYZ station and wait until someone give you new documents. Don’t go back to Seoul now.’ He continued

‘But why Dad?’ She was confused upon hearing his Dad request

‘Just follow my instruction. Go to other country by land transportation for a while. Then you can go back to Seoul within another month using your new identity. Don’t try to call me or home. Don’t trust anyone except the person who will giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter