Her Story – A promise for revenge

Revenged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

221

Shinhye stayed in small town outised Paris for several weeks before leaving for Switzerland. She stayed there for 1 month before again move to Rotterdam. Mr. Cha kept his promise informing his father condition daily. She really wanted to go to Seoul in order to accompany his dying father. But Mr. Cha held her telling her that this is what her uncle waiting and that her father has sacrificed much for her safety so she better thought about it before making a hasty decision.

She stayed in small town near Rottherdam before moving to Frankfurt after several weeks.  She always stayed in small inn and mingled with people around her. She heard from Mr Cha that his uncle’s men who went to his apartment in England to brought her back to Korea later went through all England to tracked her down before moved to Paris and searched her all around Paris. They never thought that she would move on to other European countries. Now those men has stopped looking for her cause her uncle thought she had fleed to other Asian countries like Japan. He moved his men to Japan to track him down.

She has stayed in Frankfurt for 3 weeks, Mr. Cha called him and conveying a shocking and bad news about her father who could not make it through from his comma and passed away few hours before. Shinhye crying in the inn she stayed and she said she will book for a plane ticket for Seoul the very instance. But again Mr, Cha held her telling her that his uncle has put his men in Incheon and Gimpo airport and will got a hold on her as soon as she landed in Seoul. He said that her Uncle has made a false accusation upon her comma father that his father has been corrupted with taxes and that his daughter knows about it. The authority is now investigate Park Corporation and Park Shin Hye name was in the list of searched person in Korea. He assured her that her father funeral will be arranged by her uncle and some relatives and colleagues. They have suspiscion towards her uncle but they have no proof to bring the man down. Rumors spreaded that the heiress of Park Corporation run away to save herself from her cunning uncle. Some believed that she was involved in her father crime in taxes fraud and thus she ran away to avoid going to jail for manipulation.

‘Eunsang, i suggest you to stay for a while. I know your loss and how desperate you to give last respect to your father. But this is not what your father wanted.’ Mr. Cha sigh

‘Uncle, you don’t know how this news breaking my heart as if my world has fall onto myself.’ She cried

“I know my child, pls bear for while. Don’t ruin your father plan. He loves you so much that your safety became his first priority that he even neglected his own safety. You are his love, his life.’

Shinhye cried harder. Mr. Cha let her expressing her sorrow then when her cries subsided, he spoke to her softly.

‘Eunsang, your father is now in heaven peacefully. There is no point for you to come here in a rush when the situation is too dangerous for you. Let him leave in peace. Pray for him. If your uncle got hold on you, your father sacrifices will be useless. Hope you think about it deeply. I understand fully how is your feeling right now. But, please consider what have your father gone through in order to make you safe.’

Shinhye keep quiet bu her sobbing continued. Mr. Chan then continued talking to her.

‘I will book a ticket on your name for Manila. You must change your appearance there ini Manila. Like cutting your hair then dye to other color. You stay there another few weeks. Then you may come back to Korea through Busan. I will arrange someone to take care for your during your stay in Manila.

‘Then it means I have to stay long in Manila enable to get my new passport? I want to reach Seoul immediately uncle. I want to take my revenge to Uncle Kwangsoo for his deed to my father. Please... don’t delay my come back anymore’ Shinhye begged Mr. Cha

Mr. Cha sighed then spoke to her softly.

‘For all what your father has did for you, can’t you wait a little bit longer my child? How would he feel when you rush back here then your uncle got hold on you? And once you reach Korea, I want you to be careful and secretive with your true identity. Only few knew ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter