His Life – Moving on

Revenged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

129

 

It has been a week after his met Sora and during that neither he nor Sora called each other. He was busy with his works and when he has extra time, he would use the time to investigate some persons he thought might be involved in his fiance accident. It was lunch time on Friday when he passed Seoul Hospital on his way back to office after visiting the factory near Incheon suddenly he remember about Sora. He took a look on his watch and it was lunch time. He decided to call Sora and asked her for lunch near the hospital where she worked.

 

It was his first lunch date with Kang Sora. She was a daughter of a reputable professor of Seoul University. Her father was a genious of technology. Her mother worked for a foundation which main activity is children welfare. Kang Sora is the only daughter. She was a smart and kind lady. She has a humble personality and always treated others nicely without looking at other background. She was a surgeon doctor in Seoul Hospital and in the same time she studied further to become a cosmetic surgery because the business prospect was very good in Korea.

 

He felt comfortable talked to her and she felt the same. Since then they were closed each other and would went out together either for lunch, dinner or watching movie or even just having a coffee which both are fond of. He even brought her once to party held by his business colleague. People thought the he has found his new girlfriend but actually they are just friends. He never treated her like a girlfriend, nor he confessed his love to her. He still needed sometime to start a new relationship. He still owed a justice for his late fiance also. Kang Sora also never demanded for more intimate relationship. She enjoy her friendship with Yonghwa. The shared many thing in common. Both knew their bondary. So he kept took her out sometimes or just dropped by at her apartment for a chit chat until one day Minhyuk called him with a shocking news.

 

‘Hyung, please come to Gangnam Police station immediately.’ Minhyuk shouted on the other line.

 

‘Why? What is wrong with you?’ Yonghwa asked

 

‘It’s not me Hyung, It’s Sora ssi...’Minhyuk said

 

‘What happened to her?’ He asked worriedly

 

‘Somebody tried to stab her when she went out to the convience store just now. Luckily she knew how to defend herself because she took Judo class during her college.’

 

‘How is she now? I am coming.’ He said while running to his car.

 

He then speed the car to the police station. There he met Minhyuk and Hae Ni and asked them about Sora.

 

‘She is with the police officer to describe the criminal person.’ Minhyuk said.

 

He went inside the room where Sora was talking to a police officer and greeted them.

 

‘Anyonghaseo Kim Il Woo ssi’ He bowed to the police officer who happened to be Kim Il Woo who was investigating Seohyun accident case.

 

‘Ahh, Yongwa ssi, anyonghaseo.’ Office Kim replied.

 

‘How are you? What wass actually happened?’ he asked Sora

 

‘Yonghwa ssi, she was attacked by someone wearing a mask when she was out to the convenience store.’ Officer Kim explain

 

‘Was it a robbery attempt?’ he asked

 

‘I don’t know for sure. I just felt someone rushed to me then smothered my mouth so I could not scream with his left hand and then I saw his right hand with a knife raised when I realized I had to defend myself. Luckily I can survive from his stab and run to this police station.’ She explained

 

‘Have you caught the criminal?’ he asked to office Kim

 

‘Regret, by the time we reached the place she explained, he was not there anymore though she said that he was limping due to her kick on his shin.’

 

‘You did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter