009

The Guy Opposite My Window [HIATUS]

 

"And your heads to the right." The dance instructor said as everyone's eyes were on her.  

"Have warm ups always been this long?" Iseul whined. "It's for your own good." Bomi eyed her. 

The two of them officially started their life of an trainee this morning. By the 3rd hour, Iseul had so much to say. She was actually having a love-hate relationship with being a trainee.

Well, being an idol had always been her dream. Ever since she was a kid. After experiencing it for less than a day, she could pretty much say she enjoyed it. There was only two things she couldn't stop complaining about.

Hand phones and Diet.

It was only the first day of their training and the company had already decided that their hand phones will be confiscated until they were done for the day and they will start dieting from today.

Their schedules were pretty packed too. They had different classes like vocal, rap, dance, pronunciation, music class where you get to choose from piano or guitar and others. 

The schedules practically ate all of their time, it was hard for them to attend school. Of course, Iseul would prefer to dedicate her time to her training at Acube.

 

*****

"Iseul!" Sehun called from behind. She raised her brows as she turned. Sehun quickly caught up with her, "Where have you been this few days?" 

"Ah, I couldn't come to school because of my schedule." Iseul chuckled. "Why? Miss me?" Iseul wriggled her brows. "Ayee.. who would miss you." Sehun said. 

"Ouch. If there's nothing, I'll get going to class then." She shrugged.

"Hey wait.. I was wondering if you wanna catch a movie with me? Today, after school." He awkwardly asked with both of his hands inside his side pockets.

"Why not? and I'm pretty sure you have my number right there." She pointed at his hand phone. 

Sehun sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck and said, "I'll text you later.". Iseul nodded and made a move first, leaving Sehun behind, smiling to himself.

"Dude." Kai waved his hand in front of him. "Ah what?" Sehun jerked his head. "You do know you're smiling to yourself right?" Kai sneered. "Well I just got a movie date." 

 

 

"YOON BOMI!!!!" Iseul shouted. Practically everyone in the hallway turned behind with their eyebrows raised. For petite sized girl to shout from one end to the other that loudly, it was pretty surprising. 

"Excuse me!" She squeezed through the taller schoolmates. Bomi who heard her a minute ago, was waiting for her at the other end. "Are you high today?" Bomi flashed her the 'wtf??!' look. 

"Wait. Let me catch my breath." Iseul panted as she placed one hand on Bomi's shoulder. 

"What is it?" Bomi asked. "Sehun asked me out. For a movie date. And it's AFTER freaking SCHOOL." She was still panting but she couldn't hide her confusion and excitement. 

She was confused at why she was excited. She liked Baekhyun, not Sehun. 

"That's so sudden. Anyway have fun, I can't be there to save your from the awkwardness." Bomi said. "We're not awkward but being alone with him is awkward but I'm not the person who get's awkward. Do you understand me?" Iseul paced up and down.

"At least, you don't have to think of what to wear. You'll be in your uniform." Bomi slung her arm around Iseul's shoulder. "Right, don't be late for vocal class. 8pm." Bomi smirked.

"What's with that face." Iseul pushed her face away. "What? I just like to smirk. Is there a problem?" Bomi rolled her eyes.  

 

*****

After school, Sehun was leaning against the wall right beside the school gate. Finally he found a reason to text Iseul and the conversation wouldn't be that awkward. 

He didn't have to think about Iseul asking how did he get her number, why is he suddenly texting her and whatever. 

 

'I'll wait for you outside school.' - Sehun

'Alright, just give me a few more minutes. Mr Yong's being a pain in the .' - Iseul 

 

The bell had already rang 10 minutes ago but Iseul was still stuck in class. Her accounting teacher kept going on with his explanation, some already left by the back door.

"Ugh, is he ending soon??" One complained. "MR YONG, CLASS IS ALREADY OVER." Another shouted. "Alright alright, class dismissed." Mr Yong said. The class groaned as they packed up at left in a hurry. 

Apparently, there was no shortcut to the school's main gate so Iseul decided to run. She didn't like people to wait for her that long. 

Sehun was staring into space until he was disturbed by the panting of someone behind him. He decided to take a look and unknowingly, he smiled. "I'm so sorry, Mr Yong was upset about the number of failures this time round and -" 

"It's okay. It's still early anyway." Sehun chuckled. 

Iseul took out her phone from her pocket to check the time, 1.45pm. "Ohh. Let's go then?" She pointed to the direction of the bus stop. 

 

 

The two headed for 'L' Shopping mall, where the cinema there was the biggest and there were more movies to choose from. "What do you prefer? Horror/Action/Comedy/Romance?" Sehun asked as they glanced at the screen in front of them. 

"I heard that Deadpool is good." Iseul smiled. 

"Two tickets for Deadpool please, 2.30pm." Sehun said. "Please choose your seats." The lady pointed to the screen. "The center seats of the last row." 

"And anything else?" She asked as Sehun ordered a large popcorn and two small coke. "Thank you! Please proceed to hall 5." 

"Have any idea on what this movie is about?" She asked. Sehun chuckled and said, "You're the one who recommended it.". "Well, I only said I heard it's good." Iseul shrugged. 

As the two squeezed through to get to their seats, the advertisements were already playing. Sehun took out his phone and playfully snapped a picture of Iseul who was searching through her bag for her wallet. 

Though it was dark, the photo captured her features just fine. 

It wasn't the nicest picture of Iseul but it was enough for Sehun to set it as his wallpaper. 

 

*****

"The movie was soooo good." Iseul squealed. "Yeah, including the amount of times you whacked me on my arm." Sehun sarcastically smiled. "Be grateful it was only 2/5 of my strength." 

"Ah right, I haven't paid you for the ticket and snacks." She added. "It's fine, I'll rather have you owing me something instead of being even." He wriggled his brows. 

"What time is it?" Iseul asked. "5pm, why?" 

"Oh okay, it's still early. Why don't we have dinner and I'll leave for my vocal lessons after that." She suggested. "Sounds good to me." 

 


 

A/N: I have no idea what the plot of deadpool is bc i can't watch it (m18 in sg LOL) so i couldn't write anything about it. 

DO COMMENT <3