001

The Guy Opposite My Window [HIATUS]

 

Sehun recently turned 18 a week ago and being 18 meant a lot to that guy. It meant that his parents would finally give him the freedom he always wanted, which was living in the same apartment as his friends, taking up driving, traveling around the world without them and the list continues.

Sehun always envied his friends for their 'couldn't care less' parents. However, just when he was done packing his stuffs and was about to bade goodbye to his parents, he realized that it was actually hard for him to leave.

He relied on his parents a lot. You can just conclude that he was a mommy's boy. 

"It's not like you're moving to the other side of the world." Mrs Oh chuckled. "You waited so long for this and now you can't leave the house with your bags. You're funny son." Mr Oh sarcastically joked as he made his way to the couch.

"It's just.. I realized that I haven't been appreciative of the things you guys did for me." Sehun pouted. "Glad you feel that way but we're always here when you need us. So get going." Mrs Oh hugged her son again and pushed him out of the door.

Sehun turned to wave to his parents as he walked to the lift lobby.

 

*****

"What took you so long?" Chanyeol helped Sehun with the bags while Sehun made himself feel like home. "He probably couldn't bear leaving the house." Kai joked. 

"Oh give him a break Kai." Suho smacked the back of Kai's head. 

Sehun ignored the remark and joined the rest in the kitchen. "I heard from your mom you transferred to our school too?" Baekhyun raised his brows.

Sehun merely nodded, "It's too boring." 

"What's boring?" Chanyeol opened the refrigerator to get his drink after organizing Sehun's stuffs. "School? You guys go to the same school while I'm all alone at the other side of Seoul." Sehun said. 

"I actually prefer being alone" Sehun thought. "Are you done with the paperwork?" Suho asked. 

Sehun nodded. There wouldn't be a single thing or detail missed out with Sehun's type of parents. 

 

*****

"YAH ISEUL! ARE YOU PLAYING TRUANT?" Mr Nam shouted. "NAM ISEUL!" He opened the door to her room, waking her brother up instead of her. 

"Dad.. you do know it's only 5.40 in the morning." Woohyun rubbed the back of his neck and squinted due to the bright room light. "Let me ask you. When was a time she woke up on the dot?" Mr Nam leaned against the door. 

"If I don't wake her up now, she's probably going to wake up at noon." Mr Nam rolled his eyes. 

Woohyun couldn't agree more but left his dad alone for his sleep to wake his sister up for school. Mr Nam entered the room again after getting his phone and switched his alarm on with the volume on max. 

Iseul jerked at the sudden alarm, she sat up and sighed as her father eyed her until she got out of bed. "That's more like it. Get ready for school." Mr Nam winked. 

She got her uniform and toiletries as she headed for the bathroom to wash up. 

After Iseul was done, she wrapped her hair with a towel and headed for the kitchen. "Good morning~" She greeted. "Your dad made French toasts." Mrs Nam pointed to the plate at the other end of the table.

Iseul got a slice of it and headed to her room to apply a little make up. 

 

*****

"You just boarded the bus?" Iseul held her phone between her ear and shoulder while she panicked to find her bus card. "There it is" She sighed in relief and remembered that she was on the phone with her friend, Bomi.

"Hurry up! It's reaching your stop soon." Bomi sounded anxious.

Iseul groaned as she started running to her bus stop. She panted as she reached the bus stop, fortunately for her, she made it on time as the bus was already there with lots of people alighting.

She boarded the bus looking for Bomi. "She's too far.." Iseul pouted as she looked at crowd in front of her. 

Iseul stood beside an unfamiliar lad dressed in the same uniform as her, she shrugged as she surfed the net with her phone. 

After the torturing bus ride, Iseul and Bomi got out of the bus. Side by side, they walked to school with their earpiece on. 'Have you seen that guy in school before?' Iseul texted. 

'Which guy? (insert an raising his brows emoji)' Bomi replied. 'The one behind us. DO NOT TURN BACK SO OBVIOUSLY.' Iseul warned.

Bomi obviously only read the phrase 'The one behind us.' since she literally turned her head 180 degrees that everyone in the world knew she was checking him out.

Iseul face palmed herself but chuckled at her friend's action. 

Bomi was just cute in her eyes. Don't get Iseul wrong, they're known to be best friends for the longest time. God knows when was a time they were actually separated. 

Just right in front of the school gate, Bomi took her earpiece off and tapped her friend vigorously. "What??" Iseul yanked her earpiece off. "I think he's an transfer student." Bomi placed her finger on her chin to pull of the thinking vibe.

"He certainly is one since we haven't seen him in school at all. Plus, he looks like he's the same age as us." Iseul said as she turned back to check if he was still behind them. 

 

*****

The transfer student was the hot topic among girls the moment he stepped into the school with his group of friends. Well why wouldn't he?

He was good looking, tall and he looks smart? Plus, his friends were the kingkas of Anyang High. 

"Oh  Sehun? This is your schedule for the year and your class is written at the top left corner." The staff said. "Thank you." Sehun bowed and left the general office to join his friends outside.

"Yah yah, what class are you in?" DO snatched his particulars but soon threw it back to him after knowing that they're not in the same class.

"Which one of you hyungs are in 4-2?" Sehun looked at his hyungs. "Baekhyun" They chorused and pointed. 

Sehun and Baekhyun made their way to their class with Baekhyun trying his best to help Sehun to get familiar with the campus.

"Here we are." Baekhyun said as he knocked the door of the class. "Sorry for being late Ms Kim, I was showing the new student the way around."

"That's nice of you Baekhyun. I'll take it from here." Ms Kim smiled and ushered Baekhyun to sit. "Can you introduce yourself?" She looked at the new guy. "I'm Oh Sehun and I studied at Kirin High before I transferred." He bowed while the girls squealed. 

"Please take a seat beside Iseul at the back of the class." Ms Kim pointed.