003

The Guy Opposite My Window [HIATUS]

 

It has already been a week since Sehun moved into EXO's neighborhood. It kinda took him awhile to get familiar with the route to the mart, mall and school.

Basically that was the only few places the guys brought him to. 

Since it was a Saturday today, Kai and Baekhyun were hogging onto the game consoles as usual while the others just laze around in their rooms to rot (literally).

Sehun had to find ways to get the others to accompany him out as he was in the midst of going crazy as a result of being too bored. It was also nearing lunch hour, which meant.. Killing two birds with one stone.

"Hyungs, you guys are fat. Let's go out." Sehun blocked the screen and eyed the two gamers. "I believe there are other 3 other hyungs doing nothing!" Baekhyun shooed Sehun away. "They're all sleeping." Sehun grumbled. 

Apparently, they ignored Sehun until they were done with their game. Kai was 200% reluctant to switch the console off but still did so and went to change. "You owe us one." Kai said. Sehun nodded contentedly as long as he was finally out of the house. 

They went straight to the convenience store to get ramen and some other instant foods. Sehun had to foot the bill as Kai already mentioned earlier that he owe them one. They grabbed their stuffs and sat outside, ready to inhale the food. 

"What's fun over here?" Sehun raised his brows as he mix his instant jajangmyeon. "Nothing much. There's a soccer court near the park if you're really that bored." Baekhyun said. 

Sehun's mouth formed into 'o', "Then lets play soccer."

As they were talking among themselves, Kai's eyes were fixed on someone. "Isn't that Iseul?" Kai pointed at her direction with his wooden chopsticks. "I guess so?" Baekhyun shrugged. 

Sehun couldn't get his eyes off the girl after Kai had brought up the whole thing. "Who's that guy?" Sehun asked. "If I'm not wrong.. her brother?" Kai hesitantly said. "Like everyone says~ Good genes run in the family." Baekhyun complimented the Nams for their good looks.

 

*****

"Oh, your mom called you out?" Iseul said over the phone. "Ah don't worry, I have Byul to accompany me." She continued as the conversation ended. "Why can't he just bring Byul to his date, ugh." Iseul thought. 

Iseul walked around her neighborhood aimlessly before deciding to visit the park. She guessed Byul was pretty excited being out since she felt as if she and her puppy exchanged roles. Byul's tugging made Iseul stumble a little. 

Who knew one puppy could be that strong? 

"Hey slow down.." Iseul mumbled to her dog, not expecting any reaction. She followed Byul where ever she pulled Iseul to, of course Iseul went with the flow. Feeling slightly bad for not bringing her out for a while. 

"What should I do now? I can't possibly make Byul talk to me.. Then we have Bomi who is out.." Iseul sighed. 

Iseul stopped by the center of the soccer court and basketball court to watch the people playing there, hoping she wouldn't get hit by a ball. Though the park was huge, she decided to unleash her dog. She was confident that Byul will make her way back to her after a few rounds of running around. 

 

 

"Yah! Can't you kick the ball straight?" Kai ruffled his hair in frustration. The other lad in Kai's team looked at him apologetically. "Dude, calm down. It's just a game." Baekhyun patted his friend's back.

The friendly match continued till everyone was practically worn out. "Good game guys!" Sehun and Baekhyun chorused while Kai was just being a sore loser by ignoring the kids they met today. 

"Let's go back now. The others are calling." Sehun looked at his phone which was currently vibrating. "Eoh?" Sehun answered the call. "Can you get some snacks and bubble tea on the way back?" Suho said. Sehun sighed but still gave in, after all, it was his hyung he was speaking to. 

As the three of them were strolling back, Sehun stopped to tie his shoelaces. Just when he was about to get it over with, "WTF?!" Sehun shouted in pain as he turned his head towards the back, finding a dog with it's sharp teeth on his .

"OH MY GOD, I'M SO SO SORRY!" The owner of the dog screamed as she ran as fast as she could towards Sehun. "Byul ah! Bad girl!" She scolded her pup as she carried her up.

"Iseul?" Sehun raised his brows. She turned towards Sehun after hearing her name being called, "Oh god, I'm so sorry Sehun." She apologized once more. "I'm fine. She's a cute one, what's her name?" Sehun said. 

"Byul. What are you doing here?" Iseul asked. "Oh, I was playing soccer with the hyungs awhile ago." He pointed to the court behind. "Sounds fun. Anyway, remember to -"

"OH SEHUN, Aren't you coming?" Kai shouted, interrupting Iseul. Sehun then remembered he came with his hyungs, "Yeah yeah."

"I have to go, see you in school." Sehun smiled, forgetting that Iseul wanted to say something. "I'm really sorry about just now. See you then~" Iseul awkwardly chuckled at the thought of the incident. "Are you kidding me? Of all people.. you bit his ?" Iseul frowned at Byul. 

"Oh right, remember to study for the test...?" She mumbled to the back of Sehun, which seemed smaller with every step. 

 

*****

"What took you guys so long?" Suho nagged. "Someone was talking to his new girlfriend on the way." Kai rolled his eyes. "For your information, she's not my girl friend and that's the nth time I'm telling you." Sehun raised his voice. 

"Sehun met Iseul so they started talking and whatever. We only realized he wasn't following behind us when we're out of the park, so we had to go back to get that little boy back." Baekhyun explained as he placed the things carefully on the dining table.

Sehun groaned as he retreated to his room to get his towel before getting into the bathroom. He could still hear the others teasing him from outside. "I would appreciate if you guys can keep your mouth shut for once." Sehun thought. 

He sighed in relief after hearing the topic change after 4 seconds. 

"Someone's girlfriend is calling." Chanyeol teased. Baekhyun rushed to get his phone lying on the table, "Hello?". He answered the call as he walked towards his room. 

"I'm lonely." DO pouted. "It's okay, you have me." Kai smirked as he placed his arm around DO's shoulders. DO's face lightened up almost instantly at Kai's comment. "Errrr.." Suho awkwardly walked away from the lovey dovey scene.