Cheetos

What Do You Know?

We chit chatted all night. We were separated for quiet a long time so we have tonnes of stories to tell each other. We almost didn't get any sleep last night. Luckily Min is a heavy sleeper, she cannot really resist her yawns and eventually she fell asleep with her head placed on my shoulder.

 

I looked at the clock. It's 2 o'clock in the morning. Wow! We talked for 7 hours straight?! Oh my. I chuckled, looking to my sleeping friend over my shoulder. I hope she is having a good dream right now. I never want us to get separated again. I have nobody here in this college. I only have her, she always have my back and for sure I will have hers.

 

Cheetos.

 

Why do I feel like I don't want to talk to him but I need to? Oh my! Its already 2 AM! Can I make it to the track this morning?! What if I didn't meet him today? I better go to sleep now!

 

*******************

 

"TET! TET! TET! TET!"

 

I woke up with energy for the first time. My alarm woke the sulky Min.

 

"Shut that thing off! The sun will kill me!" She yelped, stretching her body on the bed. I laughed at her joke.

 

"Well Miss Vampire, why don't you just wake up and come have a morning jog with me then?" I offered, as I grab my toiletry and my towel in the cupboard to have a quick shower.

 

"Define morning jog for me. No thank you, I would love to cuddle with the bed more," Min answered, her back is now facing me.

 

"Well don't bother then. So you don't get to meet Cheetos today," I paused. Am I excited to see him?

 

"Cheetos? You are not going to give them to me?" She acted shocked but she is still in bed with her eyes close.

 

"Not the food, bummer. I told you about him last night," I spanked her right cheek softly and without wasting any time, I started to brush my teeth.

 

"Oh, that guy...," she said, dozing off. Suddenly, she sprung up and looked at me with her messy hair. I tried to suppress my laughter.

 

"Do you like him?!" Min rubbed her eyes, to get a better image and to ensure this is not a dream.

 

"What?! No!" I had to laugh it off. Oh my, I have my toothpaste all over Min's pajama.

 

"Goodness!" She shouted. We both laughed again and I decided not to have my morning jog today. Jogs can wait. I would like to spend more time with my long lost sister. I smiled at the thought and went to take my normal shower.

 

*******************

 

Min have class at 6 PM. I see this as an opportunity to revise a bit on my chemistry for tomorrow's class. Unknowingly, Cheetos appeared on my mind again. Ugh. I didn't see him today, thanks to Min. But looking at the brightside, maybe it's a good thing I didn't jog this morning. Because I sound like I am obsessed with him or something?! I don't even know him. What more, I don't even know his name!

 

I should stop thinking about him. Revising chemistry is better than thinking about Cheetos.

 

*******************

 

The next morning, I woke up a bit late. But I still have time to jog. College chemistry is killing me! It was easy back in secondary school. I sighed and grabbed my sports attire, wearing them one by one and do a little stretching in my room. I make my way to the school's track, not forgetting my water bottle and small towel to wipe off my sweat later. 

 

Jogging helps me to release some stress too. When I jog, I emptied my mind and just think of finishing the laps. I usually do 15-20 laps when I have more time or when I woke up early. Looking at the clock and I have class in 2 more hours, maybe I will just try to jog for 10 laps first. Arrived at the track, I don't see Cheetos around. Maybe I missed him. He must have finished his routine before I got here. I am not disappointed or so, I just...

 

Well, I don't know.

 

No! I am here to jog, not to see Cheetos. I took a deep breath and started jogging. I can't lie though. I keep on looking around, to see if Cheetos is still here. I am pretty sure he must have left early because I was 1 hour late.

 

Too much thinking causes me to trip and fell on my knee. Oh my goodness! I covered my face with my towel and tried to stand up. I forgot that I am a human and I actually hurt my left knee so I stumbled and fell once again. This time, I let out a small cry because I landed on my left knee first. 

 

"Darn!" This is so embarrassing! Oh my, I wish I can just fly off to somewhere so nobody have to see my face!

 

"Are you okay?" I heard a stranger female's voice close to me. I still have my towel covering my face but I replied with a nod. If it was in the early morning then I would not have been so embarrassed because a lot of people are already awake at this hour and I am sure many people have witnessed my fall!

 

"Come on, don't be shy," she said with her hands on both of my shoulder, trying to help me up. I stumbled again.

 

"Ouch!" I let out a small cry again. Why am I so weak?!

 

"Jongup-sshi, come and help me," the lady called out a name. Who is Jongup? Another trainer is it? I heard a small reply and light but fast footsteps are approaching us. I lifted my towel a bit, high enough for me to see his face.

 

Cheetos?!