Fairy God-Yoongi

Change Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jagiya~ Can you buy me this Prada bag?" A gorgeous, shapely woman wiggles her volumptious chest at a portly man who looks around his late fifties. They reeked of designer brands and I could instantly tell that he was some type of sugar daddy.

"Of course baby girl. Why don't we get this dress too?"  The man held up a skimpy red dress and the girl shrieked in delight while clapping her hands together like a seal.

"Jesus, they've been shopping for the last two hours. Can we leave?" Yoongi slouched against a rack of coats, clearly irritated.

"Just be patient. We have to observe Park Hoon's daily habits." I continued to stare intently at Park Hoon and his girlfriend, who was obviously like thirty years younger than him. But I did agree with Yoongi; they were extremely tedious people. But I needed to watch Park Hoon to get a general idea of when he is home and where he goes often in order to carry out the assasination.

"I feel like they increased the number of body guards around these politicians."

I nodded in agreement. "Probably because of the assasination last week. They're anxious because they don't know who's doing it and who's next."

Yoongi sighed and shook his hair out of his eyes. I couldn't help but notice the dark cresent that rimmed his eyes. His face looked sunken in, and his already pale skin seemed even paler.

"Where do you sleep Yoongi?"

Yoongi did a small shrug and refused to look me in the eyes. "Just here and there."

I felt a familiar anger rise from the pit of my stomach. "They...they didn't assign you a place to reside?"

Again, Yoongi shrugged and started to follow Park Hoon who was moving on to the next store. I tugged on the back of his shirt and forced him to face me.

"Have you been sleeping on the streets Min Yoongi?"

He brushed my hand off his shirt, annoyed at my nagging. "Why does it matter to you?"

"Oh, I don't know Yoongi. Maybe because you're my Comrade, and quite frankly you're the closest thing I have to home right now. I've been alone for six years and I don't want you to get sick because General was inconsiderate enough to not find you a home." I was breathing heavily by the end of my rant. I just insulted my general, but I couldn't help it. Were they just refusing to take care of their spies now?

The atmosphere was strangely thick for the next few seconds. I was mentally punching myself for saying something so cheesy.

Out of the blue, Yoongi shot me a question. "Well then, what are you going to do about it?"

I was utterly caught off guard. Really, what was I going to do about it? I can't buy him a house and I sure as hell can't run to the officals and complain.

Seeing my lost face, he smirked and ruffled my hair. "See? You can't do anything. Don't start things you can't finish."

I gritted my teeth. The one thing I hated was starting something without meeting an end. Consumed by my anger, I blurted out the one thing that came to my mind.

"Live with me!"

Yoongi stepped back and looked at me in amusement. My face was probably hilarious because I was internally slapping myself. Why did I say that?! Why!?

"Are you serious?"

I couldn't take back my words now. It would forever make everything awkward. Swallowing the lump in my throat I forced a tight smile and nodded.

"Sure. General assigned me the house when I first came and I have an extra room...it's not much but at least you'll have a roof over your head."

He kept his eyes on me for a few more seconds, and I made sure to compose myself. "Well, I guess we're housemates now?" He extended his cold slender hand and I quickly grasped it. With a firm shake, the deal was sealed.

"Let's go home. I think we've investigated enough for today. We got a rough portfolio of his body guards, family, friends, and daily activities. We just have to find the right timing."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. C'mon I want to see the house." I held in a laugh. It was cute to see him this excited.

"Just warning you, it's a pretty run down place. If you complain, I'm kicking you out!"

I saw him break out into a gummy smile from the corner of my eyes. "Anywhere with you is home, no matter how run down the place is."

"W-what?"

He cleared his throat and hooked his fingers into the belt loops on his jeans. "I meant that any place with a Comrade is like home because we, uh, we're in the same situation."

"Yeah, of course." Gosh, I almost got nervous over there.

We took our time walking out of the mall; it was a Sunday afternoon and we had absolutely nothing to do. I took in the warm autumn sun but tightened my sweater when the chilly breeze hit me.

"Hey, wait." Yoongi stopped walking at stood in front of a small boutique.

I stomped my feet to warm my body up. I looked up and snorted at the boutique Yoongi stopped in front of. I slapped his arm and clutched my chest to steady my laughter.

He shook his head and flicked my forehead. "Not for me you idiot. Aren't you going to homecoming? Do you even have anything to wear?"

I abruptly stopped my laughing. Shoot. Was that today?!

"I completely forgot!" I looked at him with frantic eyes. "What do I do? I've never been to a party before and I don't even own a skirt!"

I flailed my arms in defeat but Yoongi caught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter